Jhann

Apr 13, 2018
Hello, I want to say that I really liked the game, the layout, the animations and everything else, anyway this mod is one of my favorites, but in the Android version, unfortunately there are several bugs, I would like if it were possible to solve this problem .. . Thank you

Reactions: Gambit8582

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hope you're right. Mo didn't mention Cho but talked about a big update with new content for Hermione and Luna
From the read me file included with 1.35

## Current Team
- **Mo**: Writing, coding and mod compilation
- **Mad Merlin**: Coding, UI overhaul, wardrobe stuff, some writing.
- **Soggy**: Main Artist. You can support them [here]( ).
- **DostojevskijSTG**: Artist
- **LoafyLemon**: Artist
- **Johnny**: Writing
- **Asease1**: Coding
- **STG Anon**: Coding
- **Booom313**: Mobile port for Android. You can support them [here]( ).
- **Dr. Lupin**: Networking, Management, and Administration.

As you can see @LoafyLemon is one of the artists, so is in a good place to say what's been worked on. Also since there are now technically two Discords associated with the mod. The first that Mo set up and then the newer one set up by Mad Merlin while Mo was incommunicado for a time.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...in the Android version, unfortunately there are several bugs...
Please check if you got the newest original archive, there were links posted not long ago. You should find it in the OP (first post). This is the recent build version afaik.

If you experience a crash with it, save the log dump and head over to the Github. Check carefully if this error was posted before (it often is already). If not, you can open an issue for a bug, post the log (or upload it to e.g. Pastebin and set a link). It does help when you can give a description of what you wanted to do at that time. Afterwards you need to wait.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018

Here you guys go, a teaser on what to expect for the CardGame in the upcoming 1.36 update. Enjoy! Three new battles in the form of wagers, each with its own set of custom rules(some being shown in the teaser).

All wagers will use the "Random" Rule set which gives you a random hand out off all the cards you own and the enemy deck difficulty scale to it. (This is endgame for the character after all) Wagers unlock once you've gotten the letter after beating the three first challenges and each character will do them once their requirement is met (whoring, friendship etc).

The wagers are replayable and will replace the challenge as the replayable option to get the last tokens that you need for room decorations. Each character also come with different rewards and yes, that includes lewd stuff.

Reactions: Zwart and PugWug

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
I think it's one of the best mods of the original game (Thanks, Akabur).
There are many sets of clothes (too many). If you did something to make it more fun to unlock them, the game would improve a lot.
I really like Cho's design.
The scene of Cutie in the knees does not fit me for the difference of style of drawing.
But in general, it's pretty good.
I will be aware of future updates.

Reactions: Zwart

RubMyEars

Jan 8, 2018
You have to read 'My dear Waifu' in certain order iirc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MDW's four endings work by reading each track all the way through, and then the fourth ending you get by reading 7 1's, 7 2's, and then 6 3's. You're saying you can alternate 1-2-3 and still get it? That's weird.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea too many clothes and 99% won't get used.

mdw can be read 4th time as on 1 choice selects 1 and next selects 2 and then selects 3 and so on until has finished book.

dahr's voucher has no use atm.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

RetFit

Sep 18, 2018
You have to read 'My dear Waifu' in certain order iirc.
MDW's four endings work by reading each track all the way through, and then the fourth ending you get by reading 7 1's, 7 2's, and then 6 3's. You're saying you can alternate 1-2-3 and still get it? That's weird.
It doesn't work like that. Each girl in waifu book has a number of "dates" tied to specific chapters.

For Ms. Stevens it's 1, 4, 6, 7, 10, 13, 15, 16, 18.
For Shea its 1, 2, 6, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17.
For Leena it's 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 16, 18.

Your choice in chapter 20 decides your girl for the ending.

If you got at least 8 "dates" with Shea or Leena, or 7 with Ms. Stevens, and choose them on chapter 20, you get their corresponding endings. (and if you finish with same girl again, genie will comment on that)

If you got less than 4 "dates", you get "anticlimactic" ending, with variation based on your choice in chapter 20.
If you got between 4-7 dates (4-6 for Ms. Stevens) you get anticlimactic ending with slight variation. (i.e. Shea will be home but goes to the prom with other guy)

For example, you can choose to "hang at school building" only in chapters 1,4,6,10,15,16,18 and 20, and you still end up with Ms. Stevens. Vice-versa you can choose school at 2,3,5,8,9,11,12,14,17,19,20 and you will still get anticlimactic ending.

For "Harem" ending you need to complete the book with each girl first, then on next read get at least 1 date with each girl. Order doesn't matter, as long as you got one date with each girl you can avoid them on purpose and still get harem ending.

You can always check github to see how all this works:

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
From the read me file included with 1.35

## Current Team
- **Mo**: Writing, coding and mod compilation
- **Mad Merlin**: Coding, UI overhaul, wardrobe stuff, some writing.
- **Soggy**: Main Artist. You can support them [here]( ).
- **DostojevskijSTG**: Artist
- **LoafyLemon**: Artist
- **Johnny**: Writing
- **Asease1**: Coding
- **STG Anon**: Coding
- **Booom313**: Mobile port for Android. You can support them [here]( ).
- **Dr. Lupin**: Networking, Management, and Administration.

As you can see @LoafyLemon is one of the artists, so is in a good place to say what's been worked on. Also since there are now technically two Discords associated with the mod. The first that Mo set up and then the newer one set up by Mad Merlin while Mo was incommunicado for a time.
Ok boss my bad sorry :rolleyes:
maybe **Johnny** "lied" a bit on Discord to tease us...
I really hope for new favors with Cho, cause all this dressing up without new sex scenes, that would be a little of a nonsense to me...

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Ok boss my bad sorry :rolleyes:
maybe **Johnny** "lied" a bit on Discord to tease us...
I really hope for new favors with Cho, cause all this dressing up without new sex scenes, that would be a little of a nonsense to me...
What you said here that Loafy quoted is that you made it sound like that there wasn't going to be any new scenes/sex scenes.
There will be new scenes for Cho, but since it's the beginning for her corruption there most likely wont be "Sex scenes" as of yet. Cho's favour setup is a bit different to Hermione as to have other story events inbetween. We're sort of mixing a storyline inbetween favours rather than favours themselves pushing the narrative. We're also currently looking for an artist to comission CG images from as we've mentioned previously that we had a few issues on the art front the past month or so. Once that is sorted we'll be able to more regularly include original art rather than art edits for CG scenes, it just takes some time to find someone that fits what we need.

I can't really talk exactly what is being included with Cho yet because I both don't want to spoil people or talk about other team members work before it's ready. There is some previously drawn CG images that is going to be used but we're pasing her content properly so it wont have reached "Sex" in the first release.

If Mo's stuff is going in this update you've already seen that there is some sex scenes stuff being added through our teaser channel on the discord for other characters. But compared to what we want to do with Cho those are art edits, which is fine but we'd like to do some more "Athletic" positions if we can for Cho.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes