cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tonks making changes to outfits is bit bugged, if cheats all wardrobes then can't get it and even with buying all outfits (takes long time and needs big fortune of gold) sometimes can't get 6 outfits sluttified.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Am I understanding correctly that in 1.35 there is a "dom" path for Luna? I understand I should cheat to reset her from bjs but how do you do the dom line?

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Am I understanding correctly that in 1.35 there is a "dom" path for Luna? I understand I should cheat to reset her from bjs but how do you do the dom line?
Basically choose the options that are more passive and let Luna take charge. For example, asking her to sit on your lap instead of forcing, and instead of offering to pay for the quibbler say nothing and she'll demand it from you instead

Oct 22, 2017
Basically choose the options that are more passive and let Luna take charge. For example, asking her to sit on your lap instead of forcing, and instead of offering to pay for the quibbler say nothing and she'll demand it from you instead
Literally only the first choice matters. After that it's just a slight variation in dialogue and in a "luna dom" path, the option for Hermione to take charge.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nothing on patreon and since cho (at least) will be reworked its quite certain that no old saves will work.

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
you didn't understand me, I mean that this mod is going the wrong way. Need to pay more attention to the story and gameplay, rather than the new purple panties Hermione.
Please note, the game is called "Witch Trainer", and not "dress-up Hermione"
I exactly understood you, just made a joke. ;)

Also agree with you.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
you didn't understand me, I mean that this mod is going the wrong way. Need to pay more attention to the story and gameplay, rather than the new purple panties Hermione.
Please note, the game is called "Witch Trainer", and not "dress-up Hermione"
Cho's content that is being added next update is pretty substantial and is the majority of the update but we're not really going to tease story stuff. The wardrobe is specifically taking a role in her story which is why it was redesigned. You'll see how it will work once the update is out but hopefully it's worth it.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I really enjoy this version so once more thank you to the creators.

As I said before, the only thing I don't like is Astoria. Too young looking. Creeps me out a bit. I never play her plotline.

Akabur's women are always curvy -- even ones that are supposed to be younger like Hermione (and Lola from Princess Trainer).

But hey, that's just me. Don't let me tell you how to run your game.

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
I'm just wandering it mods are putting this project aside. It seems like it's been more than 3 months since the last update. They used to drop one month or so.
Also not much is happening on github too so I guess we'll still continue to wait in the dark for now.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Yes, and it's like there's nothing super awesome to play probably until the end of the month. I'm desperately looking for something to fill the void. Akabur's surprise ep 6 was good but very short. I can't wait for this WT mod to be updated, and I hope for a Timestamps or Something Unlimited update before May ends. Melody update end of the month is the only sure thing. Also, I won't play SS until 18.5 because even if you don't have to redo everything, I've done it too much to not be bored. As you can see, my life is hard and full of despair :D

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I'm just wandering it mods are putting this project aside. It seems like it's been more than 3 months since the last update. They used to drop one month or so.
Also not much is happening on github too so I guess we'll still continue to wait in the dark for now.
Eh, not sure if you're checking the right branch. This update has been getting more commits than any update before it and has probably 3 times the content the last one so far. The WIP branch is the 1.36 preview one

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
Yes, and it's like there's nothing super awesome to play probably until the end of the month. I'm desperately looking for something to fill the void. Akabur's surprise ep 6 was good but very short. I can't wait for this WT mod to be updated, and I hope for a Timestamps or Something Unlimited update before May ends. Melody update end of the month is the only sure thing. Also, I won't play SS until 18.5 because even if you don't have to redo everything, I've done it too much to not be bored. As you can see, my life is hard and full of despair :D
Innocent Witches
this game is very much like a witch trainer, try it may like

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes