Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
seem to have hit a roadblock with Cho after the first two personal favours are maxed. can you go further?

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
seem to have hit a roadblock with Cho after the first two personal favours are maxed. can you go further?
You learn from the talk to me favour how to progress with Cho's quidditch training and what outfit and position she needs to fly to distract the enemy seeker Cedric. Once you've beaten the 2 practice games and played the first match against hufflepuff new favours unlock in preparation for the next match.

The game pretty much spells it out to you how it works. If you're skipping through it then you're not going to get far. Cho will only sell you favours if you help her with winning games.

Reactions: LoafyLemon

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Found some issues in v1-36 so far...

Clicking on "Achievements":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

During the "tentacle" scene:

Tonks talk "get dressed":

Tonks wardrobe:

Clicking on Tonks in statistics:

Luna blowjob with normal hair:

Hollie

Oct 12, 2018
You learn from the talk to me favour how to progress with Cho's quidditch training and what outfit and position she needs to fly to distract the enemy seeker Cedric. Once you've beaten the 2 practice games and played the first match against hufflepuff new favours unlock in preparation for the next match.

The game pretty much spells it out to you how it works. If you're skipping through it then you're not going to get far. Cho will only sell you favours if you help her with winning games.
what about after that? like the next game?

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Are the old saves (1.35) compatible with the 1.36?
Thanks to the developers for the game.

Edit: Not compatible. Damn!

Last edited:

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017

Ok I think i understand what i'm missing. You HAVE to do public requests with Cho to progress her story? Never had to do that with Hermione which is why i didnt think to do it.

Last edited:

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Ok I think i understand what i'm missing. You HAVE to do public requests with Cho to progress her story? Never had to do that with Hermione which is why i didnt think to do it.
No, you don't need to do public requests to progress Cho. Whilst they do have story based elements that ties into her training the only requirement to up her confidence is private favours. The things you need to progress is the same for each team:
Flying positioning based on information from talk to me favour
Clothing choices based on information you get from talk to me favour
Confidence (by doing favours)
Word of warning though is that once you do the first main match favours swap over for next match you can't go back and play the first public favours.

We might in the future slightly alter stuff that happens during the main matches if you've done public favours just to add a bit of that element to it. But yeah, no need to do public favours.

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
No, you don't need to do public requests to progress Cho. Whilst they do have story based elements that ties into her training the only requirement to up her confidence is private favours. Word of warning though is that once you do the first main match favours swap over for next match you can't go back and play the first public favours.

We might in the future slightly alter stuff that happens during the main matches if you've done public favours just to add a bit of that element to it. But yeah, no need to do public favours.
That being the case i am really confused about how to progress past the first two favours. I have maxed green hearts against both Talk to me and inspect body. There is no option to continue the quiditch training. I've done practice matches and then beaten Hufflepuff.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
That being the case i am really confused about how to progress past the first two favours. I have maxed green hearts against both Talk to me and inspect body. There is no option to continue the quiditch training. I've done practice matches and then beaten Hufflepuff.
If you've played and seen the first Hufflepuff game after the first two practice matches then you should have new favours to do in the leadup for the next match. The next match itself isn't implemented yet as we're going to work on another character for next patch which is needed for it.

Reactions: Crazymike

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
hey guys, is this game worth playing? i loved the original witch trainer but i only want to play silver if it has some solid new story content, is that the case?

Reactions: jamiewwer1

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Witch Trainer: Silver -
1.36 ---> 1.36.1
PATCH

(PC&Mac):
~1mb

Installation:
Unpack and replace files located in the /game/ folder.

Compatibility:
Saves created with 1.36 are compatible.

Patchlog:

Mega folders also updated with 1.36.1
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Even after that hotfix patch and my previous posts i'm still not sure if i've done all the Cho content or not. the furthest I can go is her stripping and arguing with Hermione afterward. Are there more favors or is that it?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Even after that hotfix patch and my previous posts i'm still not sure if i've done all the Cho content or not. the furthest I can go is her stripping and arguing with Hermione afterward. Are there more favors or is that it?
Hmm, I think if her stats (whoring and reputation) are both 9 and you've unlocked all hearts in "Talk to me" and "Inspect her body!" you're at the end of the content for this update (as far as I understand the code...)

Found 3 bugs in 1.36.1:

If I load my save I get this error:

The strange thing is, if I open the credits before loading the save, everything's fine... :D

Is it intended, that Hermione's reputation only goes up to 22?

I tried it several times, but hg_pr_sex_Alt seems to be only called one time, maybe those two lines need to be copied to hg_pr_sex_complete as well?

I guess Luna is missing something:

Reactions: LoafyLemon

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
Removed permanent large breasts options when using her "breast enlargement" potions. (Sacrificies must be made)
I has a sad, I understand that sacrifices must be made, but some sacrifices are just to much T_T

Reactions: Synaxis
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes