nucleic

Jan 25, 2018
Which version this mod based on?
I'm not asking about the version of this mod... the version of the original game.
If it's based on v1.02, then we can do better on the latest version, such as v1.6.

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
what is lamia transformation potion? and where I can get ingredient?
and if you trying to jerk off it ask you to chose where to finish, but top choise says you need something to unlock it.

Can someone explain please?

Jan 7, 2018
New Silver Update (1.24):
This update features a complete overhaul of the inventory UI and functionality (credits go largely to MadMerlin for putting in the effort) as well as adding a large number of clothing items and accessories to the store. It also adds a quest system that will be expanded upon in future updates. This will act as a pseudo walkthrough at first but will have new quests added to it in the future that will allow for more gameplay options as well as rewards to the player. This update doesn't add any new scenes to the game as they will be coming in the next week or two to allow for some time for the inevitable bugs that come from an overhaul like this to be found and fixed. Thanks again to MadMerlin, and enjoy!
Game feels slower than it was before, not sure if anyone else experiences the same.

Just a quick observation. Assuming, of course, that you will just add new events/characters to this point in the game. Feels a bit off just adding new quests now. For ex: You want to introduce a young version of Minerva that, if i remember well, you want her to help Hermione's training. I Feel like, at this point, that quest be a bit pointless since Hermione's level is already in the max. My suggestion is to add Minerva in some point earlier in the game. I know this would make us start a new save but to be honest, personaly, i wouldn't mind. Same goes with Susan and maybe other character. Overall my suggestions is to take your time and change a bit how you will introduce the events, even if tha takes longer to update. I think it would make a bit more sense... After all Hermione is the main character in the game.

Again i am just assuming, since we don't know what you want to do or even if you will makes us start a new save

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Game feels slower than it was before, not sure if anyone else experiences the same.
It shouldn't have gotten any slower this update. Sure silver has to run waaaaay more stuff than Akabur's original and check more things, which can make the game a tad less responsive in places.

Just a quick observation. Assuming, of course, that you will just add new events/characters to this point in the game. Feels a bit off just adding new quests now.
For ex: You want to introduce a young version of Minerva that, if i remember well, you want her to help Hermione's training. I Feel like, at this point, that quest be a bit pointless since Hermione's level is already in the max. My suggestion is to add Minerva in some point earlier in the game. I know this would make us start a new save but to be honest, personaly, i wouldn't mind. Same goes with Susan and maybe other character.
I mean Cho shows up in the middle of the game too. Not sure why you'd assume we'd only add stuff to the very end. We will add events, or "Quest", wherever they work the best.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice but when started that event with collar game bugged but after pressing ignore (rollback didn't work) Hermione "crashed" to room to whine and after she had shown tits she left.

also to unlock Cho needs to do new game?

Jan 7, 2018
It shouldn't have gotten any slower this update. Sure silver has to run waaaaay more stuff than Akabur's original and check more things, which can make the game a tad less responsive in places.

I mean Cho shows up in the middle of the game too. Not sure why you'd assume we'd only add stuff to the very end. We will add events, or "Quest", wherever they work the best.
I ment that it's slower than the previous version 1.23, just thought i should mention so that maybe it's something that can be fixed. If it can't, it's ok. Was just trying to help

Maybe i didn't explain it well. It all depends on how you update things. You have to assume that the player plays the game to a point where you can't make something happen if the player already passed that point. If you do so he will have to start all over, witch make senses, and i wouldn't mind. Usually an update happens to add content to the last point in game... makes sense? So Luna is the last point, where we already have Hermione's level pretty much in the max. Does it makes sense to add a character to help on Hermione's training? I feel like it doesn't. That's why i am assuming. Don't take this in a bad way i kind of just want to help... i can just shut up for now and just wait for the updates and play. So far it's been good

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
WT_Silver_1.23

is susan in on this version? or else i think game completed so far

i been able to summon cho and do the butt "second option"
hermione all
luna joining hermione

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
Um not that I don't mind all of the hard work that you have put into this Mojo. But it is a bit weird seeing Cho and Hermione right next to each other, one perfectly drawn and the other a poor imitation..

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Game feels slower than it was before, not sure if anyone else experiences the same. Just a quick observation. Assuming, of course, that you will just add new events/characters to this point in the game. Feels a bit off just adding new quests now. For ex: You want to introduce a young version of Minerva that, if i remember well, you want her to help Hermione's training. I Feel like, at this point, that quest be a bit pointless since Hermione's level is already in the max. My suggestion is to add Minerva in some point earlier in the game. I know this would make us start a new save but to be honest, personaly, i wouldn't mind. Same goes with Susan and maybe other character. Overall my suggestions is to take your time and change a bit how you will introduce the events, even if tha takes longer to update. I think it would make a bit more sense... After all Hermione is the main character in the game.
I'll check to see if there's anything massively affecting performance. It might be the new wardrobe stuff gets updated a little too often.
As for Luna arriving too late, her character doesn't really exist to assist in Hermione's training, more like the other way around. I think Luna's story will be more interesting/entertaining if it involves a sexually experienced Hermione working with Genie to corrupt Luna. The other characters will all eventually arrive at earlier points in the story.
is susan in on this version?
Susan's not going to be in the game for a while. Luna will be completed before I start writing large amounts of content for new characters.

Reactions: darkmine

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I'll check to see if there's anything massively affecting performance. It might be the new wardrobe stuff gets updated a little too often.
As for Luna arriving too late, her character doesn't really exist to assist in Hermione's training, more like the other way around. I think Luna's story will be more interesting/entertaining if it involves a sexually experienced Hermione working with Genie to corrupt Luna. The other characters will all eventually arrive at earlier points in the story.
I think so. Thanks for the great work, btw.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Can't get the hypno potion to work, just get a bunch of script errors (1.24)

Also, how do you get those Snape scenes in the OP? Could only get the first I think.
Had to force the public scenes with the cheat coz couldn't progress so don't know if I missed a step somewhere... (all private scenes have full stars)

Thanks

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
what is lamia transformation potion? and where I can get ingredient?
and if you trying to jerk off it ask you to chose where to finish, but top choise says you need something to unlock it.

Can someone explain please?
the lamia is connected to the attic which is to unlock following events after purchasing the locked scroll
from the shop, which it meant to unlock with hermione at max
however i havnt played in months and im not sure how far along the progress is on that path

that option is connected to the panty thief favour
(wich may lock out if you get locked out from public favours, but not certian)

to get cho etc needs to start new game?
if your save is from a previous version, then its usually best to start a fresh save

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Can't get the hypno potion to work, just get a bunch of script errors (1.24)

Also, how do you get those Snape scenes in the OP? Could only get the first I think.
Had to force the public scenes with the cheat coz couldn't progress so don't know if I missed a step somewhere... (all private scenes have full stars)

Thanks
unless you keep alternating tween private and public favours, the game will lock you into private
(might also lock into public only, not sure)

havent been around to answer on the other parts of your question though sorry

CloudZen0

Aug 26, 2017
Which version this mod based on?
I'm not asking about the version of this mod... the version of the original game.
If it's based on v1.02, then we can do better on the latest version, such as v1.6.
Akabur's version of the game was considered finished as of v1.02. The v1.6 that you're referring to was SadCrab's "Russian" mod of the game. While this obviously takes numerous notes from SadCrab's work, the code base appears to be Akabur's work as opposed to SadCrab's work.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
What you should do with the collar event is when she asks you if you think shes a slut, You should be able to say "Yes you're a slut" "No you're a whore" AND "No you're a good girl" that way we can throat fuck her as well as reload the save AND fuck her like the whore she is, Just a suggestion

Reactions: Riski23

DaveTheAngryJew

Aug 2, 2017
Okay, somebody enlighten me. I cannot get to the Luna and Hermione combined content. I have tried a bunch of different times. Every time I get the HJ with Luna, Hermione makes me reset her (as far as I know this is intended). I then teach Luna to masturbate, and after that....there's nothing. I can continue to summon Luna every day, but there's no favors, no chit chat, literally nothing. I can only dismiss her again. I had hoped that the 1.24 update would change something in this regard for me, but no. It's the same. Have I missed something important here?

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
please add more ntr scenes. snape must fuck hermione!!!!
I have an idea for the Snape+Hermione art, and I will probably write it in at some point. It won't be netorare though. Or cuckold or whatever.
That's all I'm going to say for now :)

Reactions: panzer051

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
How do you get the slut option in the collar event??? Why can't we have the option to call her a slut, A whore and/or a good girl???

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes