MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
How do you get the slut option in the collar event??? Why can't we have the option to call her a slut, A whore and/or a good girl???
You need to not make her do public favours to get the slut option. The decision is based off of how you played the game.

BountyKnight

Sep 24, 2017
I have a question, is this image in the game and if yes, how do we access it?
Also, I can't access the luna content, how should I do it?

asease1

Sep 24, 2017
So I have worked a bit more on the stat menu and taken some of the things @MadMerlin said about the earlier version
Udklip.PNG
Have tried to make it so it look like the new wardrobe, need to make the visualization of the stats a bit prettier.
but besides that what do people think and @MoJo is this something you want in your version, so I don't begin to waste a lot of time on it^^

Reactions: MoJo

BaffenX

Jun 8, 2017
I can't access to the second public request: if i pursue the private ones, i couldn't access even the first one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
to access luna: at some point (after quite a long time) hat talks to you and suggests to add new girl to roster by talking to hermione and then its straightforward.

and no, don't think that pic with snape and hermione is in game yet.

Reactions: BountyKnight

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
the patil twins could be fun characters to add at some point,i feel like genie would be interested in having sisters to have fun with,plus,you could also have it lead to some fun scenes where he forgets which sister is which

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'd want speedreading added like in russian mod has since it takes quite a long time to get all books as read and in the meantime needs to write reports and do other things.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
i'd want speedreading added like in russian mod has since it takes quite a long time to get all books as read and in the meantime needs to write reports and do other things.
you can just use the cheats to have allready read them i believe

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I must say that for my second run of the game, I decided to read each book, and it was a nice equilibrium with mission with Hermione and reading, it's all about if you prefer to focus on the sexual aspect of the game or not.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So I have worked a bit more on the stat menu and taken some of the things @MadMerlin said about the earlier version
View attachment 62376
Have tried to make it so it look like the new wardrobe, need to make the visualization of the stats a bit prettier.
but besides that what do people think and @MoJo is this something you want in your version, so I don't begin to waste a lot of time on it^^
I like it. Feel free to do a pull request on the GitHub repo and I'll be happy to add it to the game.

asease1

Sep 24, 2017
I like it. Feel free to do a pull request on the GitHub repo and I'll be happy to add it to the game.
Cool I am gone work a bit more on it since there something I want to add, and if there is something that you want to add or make space to be added later just send a message

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have cheat reading on but as far as I can remember I still had to read books thru chapter by chapter (ofc that was several versions ago).

raanubis

Jan 26, 2018
@wynin may you be so kind to mod on the first page -> instead of "Extract to desired location."
Extract to WT Vanilla 1.02 (or the version which is required)?

thanks in advance :)

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
@wynin may you be so kind to mod on the first page -> instead of "Extract to desired location."
Extract to WT Vanilla 1.02 (or the version which is required)?

thanks in advance :)
This mod is a standalone game. It does NOT require any other game or game-version to work.
Just download the windows or mac version, extract it, and play.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
You need to not make her do public favours to get the slut option. The decision is based off of how you played the game.

Can we have all 3 options for the one playthrough though please, Is there an ETA for next update Lol, Sorry I need my newly awesome Hermione Jean Granger sex/rape fix, Speaking of which is there going to ever be an option to rape any of the girls?, Not that I condone rape or anything (Sorry if I haven't worded anything correctly as I'm autistic)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes