LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Quick ? , i got the message to not take hermiones whoring over 11 before doing public requests. After a couple times i told it to shut up . When am i safe to increase it ?. Her rep is 8 and tutoring is at 7
that message is there to let you know if you keep going you are going to lock the game into a certain ending, you are free to do whatever you want and can increase it if you want, just be aware that you will look her into the "private requests" route and close off the "public requests" route

Reactions: rKnight

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
hopefully that Astoria is just a WIP and not the final version, because those arms/hands perspective is really messed up looking. On the arm on the left, why is the forearm OVER the rest of the arm when the inner-arm is facing towards us?

Also, either her Head is way too big or her hands way too small, either way the proportions don't fit at all with the rest of the games style. I get that you're trying to do more original art, but I think the game would be served better if you just edited and reshaped pre-existing models instead of completely redrawing characters to the point where the style isn't even reminiscent of Akabur.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
hopefully that Astoria is just a WIP and not the final version, because those arms/hands perspective is really messed up looking. On the arm on the left, why is the forearm OVER the rest of the arm when the inner-arm is facing towards us?

Also, either her Head is way too big or her hands way too small, either way the proportions don't fit at all with the rest of the games style. I get that you're trying to do more original art, but I think the game would be served better if you just edited and reshaped pre-existing models instead of completely redrawing characters to the point where the style isn't even reminiscent of Akabur.
Agree about the arms, besides that I don't dislike this model, even tho loli Astoria was a nice added variety in the mix.

Reactions: Sole and Zwart

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018

At the same time, no H content could be made for her as a character with her old model so it had to be remade by someone new and in a way that they could work on it in the future. We would not be able to introduce new H scenes if we have to rely on modifying existing art. Most of the scenes currently in the game is modified artwork and we can't and don't want to rely on that.

To be perfectly honest, this is what you're going to have to expect from a game that is adding stuff to an already existing artstyle. Akabur isn't working on this game anymore and I have yet to find an artist that draws exactly to his style. We've been looking for artists for over 5 months and finding ones that are within our budget and can draw in a similar style isn't as easy as it may sound. We'll keep doing our best to improve and work with artists to develop a style that works for the mod but don't expect it to look exactly the same, most new models for the game has been added and worked on for a long time by artists that aren't around anymore. Models for the game has improved over time and Astoria is still being worked on but we also need to move the game along at the same time. Things will be revised over time as artists gets more familiar and comfortable with the style.

Thanks for the feedback about some of the proportions, the priority is to finish up facial expressions for dialog at the moment but it may be revisited at some point in the future.

Furtimsileo

Jul 28, 2019
During one of my many play throughs trying different things I managed to get Hermiones hair perm blonde and with the cat ears.
I can't remember how I did that (get blonde hair). Can someone point me in the right direction?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You can buy dyes from Madame Mafkin and then use them to change Hermione's hair colour. Different colours have different slut level requirements. I don't recall what the requirement for blonde is, as I usually switch her to a ginger.

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
During one of my many play throughs trying different things I managed to get Hermiones hair perm blonde and with the cat ears.
I can't remember how I did that (get blonde hair). Can someone point me in the right direction?
I believe theres a cat potion for this.

Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018

I agree about the proportions/perspective of the arms and hands, but generally like the art style. It’s certainly a lot better than the proposed animation style that was posted a while back.

dersp

Sep 20, 2017
Good.

I mean, if there is one thing Akabur has with all his women, it's big boobs. Not hugely ridiculous, like some games, but a good, full figure, more than they originally had. (Hermione was not this endowed in the movies, nor was Jasmin...)

Astoria just didn't fit in. I don't imagine Akabur would have created a character like her.
I don't know, I think some variety would be nice. Maybe make the bust size switchable for her?

Furtimsileo

Jul 28, 2019
You can buy dyes from Madame Mafkin and then use them to change Hermione's hair colour. Different colours have different slut level requirements. I don't recall what the requirement for blonde is, as I usually switch her to a ginger.
Thanks that was the answer. :)

lupar

Oct 7, 2018
the brain washing potion bimbofys hers and gives a blond hair style as well.

Furtimsileo

Jul 28, 2019
So the slave collar quest...
I put it on her and then nothing?

So far as I can tell nothing happened, am I missing it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what for? if you cheat then after few hrs you've seen all content.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes