cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I give 10k points to slytherin in beginning and don't have to worry about it.

tyga

May 10, 2018
Why doesnt Github ever get updated???? while one file got changed a month ago. nothing new has been added to it for months. Is the listed github on the forum the wrong one????

DudeMasters

May 21, 2019
Idiot question: Where do I copy the downloaded 1.37 files into?
Not an idiot question :)
Those files are not compiled and playable. You need to download the Ren'Py program and launch them through that if you want to try out the workbranch.

Be aware that those files are being worked on at the moment and can have a lot of bugs - some gamebreaking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish I could tell how to get that since I got it normally or did facefuck.

Dec 10, 2018
Hey, can I get the link to the in-browser character creator/ dress up thing? I know I saw it in the thread at one point, but I cant find it now.

Cruel_vamp

Sep 18, 2017
any chance of ginny being added?
There was a reference to her in an H scence so I assume its more about there is so much other things that adding ginny is a little more than can be handeled properly atm and might add later. I would like her but not something i see in the short term being added.

KikkomanSoya

Jan 20, 2019
does anyone know when 1.37 is coming out? Also, how do I write a review? I want to give the game 5 stars ASAP!

Last edited:

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
does anyone know when 1.37 is coming out? Also, how do I write a review? I want to give the game 5 stars ASAP!
You can click on the stars above this thread to give it a rating and then a popup will allow you to write a review.

Based on some discussion on Discord, it seems stuff for the next update is coming together, but there is no ETA as of now. Just soon™.

Pseud0nim

Sep 26, 2018
Did they delete the ending? I have maxed out hermione, did everything i could with her and now in stuck. What do i do next?

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
how can i get more cards ? i mean, i got the one from ermione, snape, fred and george and one in the puzzled box

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes