Aug 11, 2016
1.24:

Changelog:
Edit: Didn't realize the main post was already updated :oops:

Reactions: User_75033

raanubis

Jan 26, 2018
@MadMerlin thank you

than i have to post bugs, about missing files, thought, that i did forgott something to install and that's why i got texture bugs and than different other bugs

This one, which already was explained with IOError: Couldn't find file '[...]skirt_0.png'. in this case i followed the instructions (had created a duplicate of skirt_1 and renamed to skirt_0)

For the bugs in the attached files i didn't found a fix, till now. May someone to be so kind to explain, what i have to do, to fix them?

Outfit not defined occours after using of "Transparency Potion".
SLCache occours if I open the Inventory clicking on a skirt (bottom clothes), abort it and click on the Giftbox bottom right.

additional infos: Version WT Silver 1.24 from mega (1st post) / Windows 10 / Python 2.7.14

Edit: I will open issues on github for these bugs, had read that in the announcement for 1.24, didn't noticed before, sorry.

Reactions: Inbox

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got script error when I offered 35 points to Cho but no error when offered less.

Not sure if gets Cho if stays out of catfight or only if interrupts it.

Also Hermione has max whoring but still got mad when tried to make her to do public request number 2 so even with max whoring needs to do each public request twice.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
That only makes sense though if you were her wouldn't it take you 2 times to fuck yourself over in front of your school even if you were "a giant slut"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and script error when started collar event (ofc there are some older renpy files in my computer so that's 1 possibility) but ignoring it worked again and now Hermione wears her new collar proudly.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Ok so here are some fixes I have been working on that will be in the next update.
I have written about 1500 lines of dialogue for the wardrobe chit-chat texts that include her hair, tops, and bottoms. It will also fix her required whoring numbers for those items. All the other stuff like stockings or underwear will receive wardrobe texts at a later update. The texts for tops and bottoms are currently broken so that was my priority.

I have changed the collar event a bit so instead of her wearing that collar permanently, the quest specific collar will just get added to the wardrobe where you can put it on and off like any other necklace.

Yesterday I made edits of most of her top clothing items that are currently in the wardrobe to use the large breasts from the permanent breast expansion potion.
The same will be done for all her bra items so all you boob lovers can look forward to that!

I haven't looked in any of the bugs posted here. If they're specific to the guide or wardrobe I'll look into them.

Edit: if you get a bug that is just some of Hermione's clothing missing or if the clothing item has the wrong name, just hit ignore a couple of times, go to your cupboard, and hit "Reset Hermione's Clothing". That should do the trick.

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
Ok so here are some fixes I have been working on that will be in the next update.
I have written about 1500 lines of dialogue for the wardrobe chit-chat texts that include her hair, tops, and bottoms. It will also fix her required whoring numbers for those items. All the other stuff like stockings or underwear will receive wardrobe texts at a later update. The texts for tops and bottoms are currently broken so that was my priority.

I have changed the collar event a bit so instead of her wearing that collar permanently, the quest specific collar will just get added to the wardrobe where you can put it on and off like any other necklace.

Yesterday I made edits of most of her top clothing items that are currently in the wardrobe to use the large breasts from the permanent breast expansion potion.
The same will be done for all her bra items so all you boob lovers can look forward to that!

I haven't looked in any of the bugs posted here. If they're specific to the guide or wardrobe I'll look into them.

Edit: if you get a bug that is just some of Hermione's clothing missing or if the clothing item has the wrong name, just hit ignore a couple of times, go to your cupboard, and hit "Reset Hermione's Clothing". That should do the trick.
Sounds amazing! Keep up the amazing work, and Mo too of course.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when doing Hermione's and Luna's s/m session Hermione's right b00b loses 1/3 of itself.

also can't seem to get rid of Hermione's underpants now.

Reactions: totallyfapping

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
Hello I cant seem to progress anymore. I have completed all private favors with hemione and only had one luna event after the hat turned her personality back. Anytime I try to use the chain in the inventory my game crashes, and when I try to tutor hermoine I get "Not the right time, soon" How do i progress the luna events/ hermoine tutoring. Clicking the help button in the menu just opens up msn browser but doesnt direct me anywhere past that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after you have buttfucked Hermione in tutoring then tutoring is over and only things left are getting 3 hearts to all priv favors and getting all publc favors done and public shamings done and get Luna to that point that she takes facial instead letting djinn unload on her chest and do what to be done with Cho and then wait new content.

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
after you have buttfucked Hermione in tutoring then tutoring is over and only things left are getting 3 hearts to all priv favors and getting all publc favors done and public shamings done and get Luna to that point that she takes facial instead letting djinn unload on her chest and do what to be done with Cho and then wait new content.
I'm just a little bit confused because I see other people talking of hermoine and luna having sm session

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's last of Luna's favors after you have done her 2nd last favor enuf times and Hermione has once burst into djinn's office while he has had session with Luna and its not exactly s/m session (I just bit joked that it is), just Hermione getting humiliated and djinn unloads himself on Hermione (nth time) and Luna willingly helping. depending how much cheated and focus of girl to buy favors if gets end of tutoring before Luna, Hermione and djinn 3some is available.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i don't know how to continue the luna's story, i get to have some favours, then hermione burst into my office whil i have a session with luna, then she take the hat and luna come back to normal, i can, afetr that get luna to masturbate in front of me once and that's all, nothing more ...
can you help me ?

cheesyninja

Sep 20, 2017
Hypno potion bugs out the game and causes a crash on my system
Same here. I can't access the collar event either. They both crash the entire game, not even a chance to rollback. Not sure what to do. I also can't advance Luna beyond her turning back to normal, masturbating twice in front of me, and then that's it. Kind of small things, I just feel annoyed that I'm missing out on stuff lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try to load save before you used hypnopotion. or restart and don't use hypnopotion.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017

ETA on that update realease?!?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes