cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as long as it doesn't req replaying most of game to see those.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
What this mod needs is something similar to "turbo mode", from Russian mod (but done better).

Base game is very grindy. Sure its nice that now we have easy accessible cheats in this mod, but using them just kills pacing. I think better rebalance of money earned, influence gain and book reading would be very helpful, to trim the fat, I would say.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
What this mod needs is something similar to "turbo mode", from Russian mod (but done better).

Base game is very grindy. Sure its nice that now we have easy accessible cheats in this mod, but using them just kills pacing. I think better rebalance of money earned, influence gain and book reading would be very helpful, to trim the fat, I would say.
I made something like that a couple of months ago. It pretty much just ups gold and slytherin-points rewards for a reasonable amount. And I could also make it so it uses fast reading for the books (reading 10 chapters in one go.)

If I have the time after I finish the wardrobe texts I will patch it in. Should still work even though it was written for v.1.19.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
10 chapters would be nice except when trying to get get dahr's voucher.

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
how do i get the SM scene luna/hermione ?
when i make luna's story, i get to sell her favours, then hermione see us, she then force us to make luna become normal again, then luna come once in my office and masturbate and then, nothing ...
i don't understand what to do

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
About Luna, the important is to make her a dominant in order to stop Hermione.

With the first choice "TALK TO ME" you must choose "say nothing" to increase her dom stat.

Second choice, "SIT ON MY LAP" the choices "pull her onto your lap" or "tell her to sit down" will increase her submisive stat (sound logic) while "do nothing" will increase her dom after her chat, then you will give you acces to "ask nicely" to increase it eve n further.

At the time you try TOUCH ME, I don't remind what is the thresold for her to get the upper hand on Hermione but you understand what to do.

Reactions: MoJo

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
1.24 has been released but seems really crashy to me. It crashes every time I go into the inventory.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Good news! I just got done with my part of the update :)
Hair, Tops and Bottom Clothings have received all new texts (2000 lines!) as well as bugfixes and some re-balancing for when Hermione is willing to wear stuff.
On top of that, an easy difficulty mode will be in the next release!
Really exciting update! Looking forward to it myself! :D

And please give me some feedback on the writing.
It's my first try at writing something for this game, and English isn't my first language. I hope it's alright though.

@MadMerlin Will the incorrect wardrobe dialogue be fixed by the next update?
Yes.

1.24 has been released but seems really crashy to me. It crashes every time I go into the inventory.
Could you be a bit more specific about what exactly is causing the crash? Can you maybe recreate it and post what is written in the traceback?
Thanks.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
I think I figured out what was going on slightly. First the game is missing clothing items for luna.

..\WT_Silver_1.24-win\game\01_hp\13_characters\luna\clothes\uniform\skirt_0.png
..\WT_Silver_1.24-win\game\01_hp\13_characters\luna\clothes\uniform\top_0.png

both of those are missing. I just made a copy of "skirt_1" and change it to 0.
THe other issues seemed to cause my crashing looks like it was because I had the game in the same directory as other versions of WT(gold and another mod) once I moved it for testing it seems to be fine now.

nullshadow

Nov 19, 2017
Is there some special event or threshold that needs to be passed to be able to see potions other than transparency? I've only been able to see the transparency potion, whoring is already up to 24, tutoring seems to be maxed because I get the dialogue when tutoring is maxed ( based on the code line I saw on git).

I'm trying to figure out if its a bug that I don't see potions at this point or if I should have done something to unlock them

Sorry, take it all back, it unlocked after all public events.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New Update (1.25):
Adds new Luna/Hermione scenes (corrupted Luna path, HJ and BJ part 1). The BJ CG I really enjoyed working on and involved help from an outside artist who'll be more involved in the project in future releases.
It also features an easy mode and massive amount of wardrobe dialogues thanks to MadMerlin.

I've got to run but I'll be back on tonight in case I fucked anything up. Enjoy!

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Thanks MoJo!

Admittedly, I'm late to the party. I just found out about your mod yesterday and went through the grind over the better part of the afternoon before I knew there was a new update incoming.

Any conflicts to be aware of if I load my saves from 1.24? Or will I miss out on content or run into bugs? Should I start fresh and check out the new Easy mode or continue chugging right along from where I left off?

I'd say I'm about 3/4 done with the typical Hermione content and have only just begun scratching the surface of your new content. Probably four hours in or so... which isn't much, but I'd rather not go through that 4 hour grind again if I can avoid it without using cheats--I find that tends to mess up progression in certain ways so I only use them once I've fully completed the game and am looking for very specific scenes.

Anyway, thanks again. Really cool to find that someone's kept up with content updates to one of my favorite H-Games. The art and writing is all really quality stuff... and I absolutely love all the new outfits and clothing. Keep up the good work!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes