XT68

Oct 7, 2018
does anyone remember how to trigger the scene where hermione give you a bj outside

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
does anyone remember how to trigger the scene where hermione give you a bj outside
At full moon, if Hermione is at a high enough level, then look at the map and you'll see that she is in the Forbidden Forest. Click on her there.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Here is my review of 1.37:

The Good:
1) Cho, Tonks, and Susan & Astoria now have ingame popups when their content ends (although Cho's popups doesn't mention she still has a whole new round of personal and public favors she can do).
2) The new cupboard always giving wine or whisky if you have none makes it much easier to increase your relationship with Snape & Tonks.
3) Introducing Tonks at the start of the game was a great move because now you get introduced to all of the girls but Luna very quickly and it makes the game feel much more like the extra girls were always a part of the game and don't just show up later because of mods.
4) Teaching Astoria spells and using them is much smoother now.
5) Reports are no longer limited so that greatly speeds up goldfarming.
6) You can now do public whoring at any point so to unlock every ending you just need to do the public favors last and this is way easier to manage as you no longer need to avoid training Hermione too high personally and locking the game into one ending when you still have a lot of other stuff to do before you wanted to create a branching save file.

The Bad:
1) Snape used to have a popup when you got him to 100% friendship so you didn't keep hanging out with him and wasting effort, it would be nice if that was returned and one was added for Tonks as well.
2) Snape & Tonks combined still take a very long time to get max friendship with, it would be nice if the wine & whisky gained even more friendship with them. Also if you have neither wine nor whisky then the cupboard always gives whisky so unless you ignore hanging out with Tonks you will always get more whisky and build your relationship with Tonks much faster than with Snape so your point payout doesn't increase much until you max Tonks or stop hanging out with her. It would be nice if you had 0 wine and whisky and the cupboard would have 50/50 odds of what to give you so it balances your friendship between Tonks and Snape better.
3) Astoria's old bodytype was much better and her sitting on the lap scenes have been removed. (Teaching her spells is much better now but she didn't have anything added to make up for her having less h-scenes)
4) 2 potions that used to work are now disabled.
5) At the end of Astoria's first spell training Tonks is going to give Genie a blowjob but Snape interrupts and we never get any h-scenes between Tonks and Genie so it feels like the game is like: "Hey do you want this really cool thing? Too bad!".
6) Several personal favors for Hemione have been combined and this has killed some content. For example anal used to have 3 stages: virgin - difficult to penetrate, non-virgin - able to get it in but then required more force or an ass to mouth blowjob, and slut - able to just go for it. In 1.37 the non-virgin stage is skipped and that was the best one. Also the groping favor before it was combined used to have an option to slap her tits and at high enough whoring she would get off on that, and you used to be able to finger her pussy and ass enough on the butt groping favor to make her cum but you can no longer do that. Also she had a show ass favor that has been deleted entirely and wasn't even combined with the show tits favor like the groping favor was. The old system was much better and the new system repeats a lot of content. Previously every time a star was unlocked you got new dialogue/new lengths you could push Hermione to without getting in trouble but sometimes in the new system you get new stars/start over at new levels and the content is the same.
7) You can do the tutoring event with anal sex before you have anal sex with Hermione as a favor and break her in for the first time.

Things I would like to see in 1.38:
1) Potions overhaul. Many potions no longer or have never done anything and some that are mentioned haven't been added to the game in over a year. I think this should be the main focus of 1.4 because it is the main thing you see in game that makes you think "wow this is broken/unfinished". Especially as some potions have dialogue that indicates other potions were used before them or only make sense at certain whoring levels because they talk about previous sexual events. Some potions even have multiple variations depending on Hermione's whoring level so learning potions from Snape or something and unlocking them with a star system would be a fantastic way to sort out the timeline of events and make sure you don't miss any variations.
2) At least one sex scene between Genie and Tonks. (Preferably more like 3 you could select between like bj, sex, and anal) and it would be great if she could be less of a tease, like when she offers to give a double bj after walking in on Hermione's bj FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET HER DO THAT and don't have her get interrupted by Snape when she offers a bj during Astoria's spell training.
3) Another sex scene between Slytherin Luna, Hermione and Genie, moving on to anal with both of them.
4) Whisky and Wine having increased friendship gains and the cupboard not always giving whisky if you don't have wine and whisky.

Last edited:

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for the feedback!

1) Snape used to have a popup when you got him to 100% friendship so you didn't keep hanging out with him and wasting effort, it would be nice if that was returned and one was added for Tonks as well.
It shows you on the stats screen when their friendship level is maxed out.
I don't want to add a message there since you should still try to hang out with them even after you max out the friendship level, to progress certain story events.

2) Snape & Tonks combined still take a very long time to get max friendship with, it would be nice if the wine & whisky gained even more friendship with them. Also if you have neither wine nor whisky then the cupboard always gives whisky so unless you ignore hanging out with Tonks you will always get more whisky and build your relationship with Tonks much faster than with Snape so your point payout doesn't increase much until you max Tonks or stop hanging out with her. It would be nice if you had 0 wine and whisky and the cupboard would have 50/50 odds of what to give you so it balances your friendship between Tonks and Snape better.
- Whisky and Wine having increased friendship gains and the cupboard not always giving whisky if you don't have wine and whisky.
It depends on the difficulty. On easy you get +4 each time. On normal +3.
Whisky is more common as you can hang out with Tonks twice a day. But as you've said, to get other items out of the cupboard, you can either stock up on wine/whisky by buying them from the shop, or ignoring Snape/Tonks' hangout events.

3) Astoria's old bodytype was much better and her sitting on the lap scenes have been removed. (Teaching her spells is much better now but she didn't have anything added to make up for her having less h-scenes)
I wouldn't call that an h-scene. I personally found the book reading sections with her rather boring to read through.

4) 2 potions that used to work are now disabled.
- Potions overhaul. Many potions no longer or have never done anything and some that are mentioned haven't been added to the game in over a year. I think this should be the main focus of 1.4 because it is the main thing you see in game that makes you think "wow this is broken/unfinished". Especially as some potions have dialogue that indicates other potions were used before them or only make sense at certain whoring levels because they talk about previous sexual events. Some potions even have multiple variations depending on Hermione's whoring level so learning potions from Snape or something and unlocking them with a star system would be a fantastic way to sort out the timeline of events and make sure you don't miss any variations.
That's on the list of things we'd like to do. There will be a new way to brew potions, and the events will receive an overhaul.
Not sure when we can finish this up, but it won't be in 1.38.

5) At the end of Astoria's first spell training Tonks is going to give Genie a blowjob but Snape interrupts and we never get any h-scenes between Tonks and Genie so it feels like the game is like: "Hey do you want this really cool thing? Too bad!".
- At least one sex scene between Genie and Tonks. (Preferably more like 3 you could select between like bj, sex, and anal) and it would be great if she could be less of a tease, like when she offers to give a double bj after walking in on Hermione's bj FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET HER DO THAT and don't have her get interrupted by Snape when she offers a bj during Astoria's spell training.
We need to commission art for that first. We couldn't have done a bj scene with her, which is why we did the cop-out with Snape.
There will be more imperio events with Tonks in the future that feature CGs.

6) Several personal favors for Hemione have been combined and this has killed some content. For example anal used to have 3 stages: virgin - difficult to penetrate, non-virgin - able to get it in but then required more force or an ass to mouth blowjob, and slut - able to just go for it. In 1.37 the non-virgin stage is skipped and that was the best one. Also the groping favor before it was combined used to have an option to slap her tits and at high enough whoring she would get off on that, and you used to be able to finger her pussy and ass enough on the butt groping favor to make her cum but you can no longer do that. Also she had a show ass favor that has been deleted entirely and wasn't even combined with the show tits favor like the groping favor was. The old system was much better and the new system repeats a lot of content. Previously every time a star was unlocked you got new dialogue/new lengths you could push Hermione to without getting in trouble but sometimes in the new system you get new stars/start over at new levels and the content is the same.
I admit I forgot to add the "Look at ass" event back in. It should be part of the "Strip for me" favor. That will be back in 1.38.
The "Grope her" events that you describe are missing were removed because the writing was poor. They weren't written by Akabur and were part of the early modding stages, and first need some improvements to be put back in.

7) You can do the tutoring event with anal sex before you have anal sex with Hermione as a favor and break her in for the first time.
We might just disable tutoring completely until we can give it a needed overhaul. Same goes for potions.

Ganainm

Oct 19, 2018
We need to commission art for that first. We couldn't have done a bj scene with her, which is why we did the cop-out with Snape.
There will be more imperio events with Tonks in the future that feature CGs.
honestly I'm pretty excited for that, the weird "forced to but still willing" dynamic the imperio events had was awesome, and Tonks being a huge tease is my favourite part of her character. Just please don't have her mess around with Snape, he can stick with his no-name slytherin tail, haha

Reactions: 87huj35

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I think I've asked this before, but shouldn't there be more cheats? Stuff like max imaginations, etc, etc?

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
My two cents? Ignore those who want you stop work on this and start a new game. This game is amazing, and it would be a giant slap in the face to not see it through. I think you should particularly ignore those who want the loli Astoria returned. If the loli design is going to cause you legal/financial/other problems, then that is the end to that argument. I have confidence that the artwork will be as good as you can get it, and I look forward to seeing the new content.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I think I've asked this before, but shouldn't there be more cheats? Stuff like max imaginations, etc, etc?
Don't know how easy or not to implement with what is already in place, but maybe adding the ability to add points to any house might be a nice touch. Maybe not only the further behind they are in actual points, but also how many other houses are in front of them, might make Hermione more desperate to get the points back?

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for taking the time to reply!

It depends on the difficulty. On easy you get +4 each time. On normal +3.
Whisky is more common as you can hang out with Tonks twice a day. But as you've said, to get other items out of the cupboard, you can either stock up on wine/whisky by buying them from the shop, or ignoring Snape/Tonks' hangout events.
I usually try to play on hard mode with no cheats because I am paranoid about it having extra content or something as a reward for doing it the hard way. It takes a lot of effort to max their friendships on hardmode. Obviously you could call me an idiot and say that is the point of hardmode but the simple answer is that the times you hang out with them and don't get any new dialogue is kind of a pointless grind and I really like that you have been removing the elements of the game that feel like a pointless grind, like the spell training for Astoria. Spending over 100 days to max Snape and Tonks using the cupboard means you don't have a chance to do paperwork during those days or anything else that ends the half of the day you are on. It just feels highly repetitious and like you are not making much progress.

I wouldn't call that an h-scene. I personally found the book reading sections with her rather boring to read through.
They were boring and I'm glad they are gone. But having a girl rub her underwear covered butt against Genie while she read was pretty hot. I'm sad to see it gone and nothing replace it. It feels like we've made even less progress with the new Astoria.

That's on the list of things we'd like to do. There will be a new way to brew potions, and the events will receive an overhaul.
Not sure when we can finish this up, but it won't be in 1.38.
Great! I'm most sad about the cat transformation potion being disabled because it means we can't get cat ears for Hermione and that hurts me in my soul. With the popups to let you know when you finish the other girls it makes it clear that you've reached the end of their content and it is going to be worked on but much of the potion system is just a disaster or unfinished and with no warning so that is by far the section of the game that needs the most polish to make it feel like the game is actually a product ready for release imo.

I admit I forgot to add the "Look at ass" event back in. It should be part of the "Strip for me" favor. That will be back in 1.38.
The "Grope her" events that you describe are missing were removed because the writing was poor. They weren't written by Akabur and were part of the early modding stages, and first need some improvements to be put back in.
I miss them a lot, especially the show ass favor and the ability to make her cum via fingering her ass in the groping stage and ass to mouth stage of teaching her anal sex. The way the stars fill up now is really broken. I just noticed that you can go back to the strip tease stage at max whoring and get her to actually masturbate even though she previously wouldn't be able to finish when it was at max stars if her whoring level was too low.

We might just disable tutoring completely until we can give it a needed overhaul. Same goes for potions.
Rip. That's sad as some of the tutoring scenes are really hot. The main thing wrong with it is that you can tutor her a bit out of order depending on which favors/events you do to raise her whoring level.

Reactions: Moonhed

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
hi everyone !

it's been a while since i've played silver,so i was wondering if anyone could tell me about something-basically,the last i remember when i played there was two paths you could take luna down after she got turned into a bitchy slytherin,the dom path and the sub path,is that still a thing ?

also,if it is,which is the path i need to go down to return her to non bitchy,normal luna ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
luna: bitchy/dom route hat alters her and sub/normal path hat doesn't touch her and you can't switch from 1 to other unless you choose to hat to alter her and then genie being dom and then hermione some time later changes luna back.

all needed cheats are in cheat menu.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
My two cents? Ignore those who want you stop work on this and start a new game. This game is amazing, and it would be a giant slap in the face to not see it through. I think you should particularly ignore those who want the loli Astoria returned. If the loli design is going to cause you legal/financial/other problems, then that is the end to that argument. I have confidence that the artwork will be as good as you can get it, and I look forward to seeing the new content.
Wow that's quite narcissistic of you to put your own opinions above the rest of us, and tell the devs to ignore us while promoting your own ideas. You probably think everyone who's complaining is an incel keyboard warrior with nothing better to do. Guess what though, we are real people and our opinions do matter. Your disdain for us is unfounded.

Reactions: Sole

iishin

Jan 25, 2018
try this.

as for those suggesting totally new game in hp verse then just look at innocent witches advancing and you see it isn't easy.
excuse me, it doesnt work for me. should it have a save file and persistent together?
it can't load in to save and still on the main page of game

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
I'm most sad about the cat transformation potion being disabled because it means we can't get cat ears for Hermione and that hurts me in my soul. With the popups to let you know when you finish the other girls it makes it clear that you've reached the end of their content and it is going to be worked on but much of the potion system is just a disaster or unfinished and with no warning so that is by far the section of the game that needs the most polish to make it feel like the game is actually a product ready for release imo.
We might bring potions back (mostly) to the way they were until we have the means to actually implement something new. The reason why the potions are broken is because plans had been set in motion that became impossible to complete.
However, current potions depend on sprite layers for Hermione that are being updated for 1.38, so there may still be some issues with potions in the next big update. No promises.

Rip. That's sad as some of the tutoring scenes are really hot.
If you read Merlin's words carefully, he didn't say tutoring will be removed permanently. The problem is that the tutoring path is completely separate from the favour progression and needs to be revised.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Wow that's quite narcissistic of you to put your own opinions above the rest of us, and tell the devs to ignore us while promoting your own ideas. You probably think everyone who's complaining is an incel keyboard warrior with nothing better to do. Guess what though, we are real people and our opinions do matter. Your disdain for us is unfounded.
Damn man, if self-awareness were magic you'd be a muggle

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I miss them a lot, especially the show ass favor and the ability to make her cum via fingering her ass in the groping stage and ass to mouth stage of teaching her anal sex. The way the stars fill up now is really broken. I just noticed that you can go back to the strip tease stage at max whoring and get her to actually masturbate even though she previously wouldn't be able to finish when it was at max stars if her whoring level was too low.
You can still make her cum by fingering her. I wrote an event for T3 when you touch her butt where you can finger her pussy until she cums. You sort of push the boundaries a bit with that event so I'm not surprised if you hadn't "pushed through" yet. :p

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes