RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Pretty sure this bug has already been reported but I might as well confirm it. There's a bug with Hermione's BJ scene where if she has the lipstick on, then her mouth disappears whenever it's happening.

On a side note, anyone know how to get the second Weasley twin card? I'm gonna hazard a guess and say you have to finish all their duels, but how many exactly do you need to do? Supposedly there's a limit, has anyone actually reached it?

Last edited:

Doktor7007

Nov 24, 2017
Could someone please explain to me what chibis and sprites are and where the difference is in the options? The character models look the same when I pick them

Ganainm

Oct 19, 2018
sprites are the rendered character models that show up beside the chat window, chibis are the big headed animated character models that wander into the room. I don't know why anyone would choose chibis.

Speaking of the chat window, is there a way to hide the chat sometimes, since the sprites are often half hidden behind it?

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Could someone please explain to me what chibis and sprites are and where the difference is in the options? The character models look the same when I pick them
sprites are the rendered character models that show up beside the chat window, chibis are the big headed animated character models that wander into the room. I don't know why anyone would choose chibis.
That's indeed what chibis and sprites are, however the option in preferences has to do with CG (fullscreen illustration). A few scenes (with Hermione) have chibi animations as well as CG. You can either see one or the other, which is why there is an option for it in the game. The character sprites next to the chat window are not affected by this option.

Reactions: Doktor7007
Oct 8, 2018
I'm getting an error when giving Hermione a Luna transformation potion.
Error: missing label 'potion_scene_1_2'

Using 1.37.3
Is there a lot of content behind that potion, does it give access to Luna or something?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm getting an error when giving Hermione a Luna transformation potion.
Error: missing label 'potion_scene_1_2'

Using 1.37.3
Is there a lot of content behind that potion, does it give access to Luna or something?
It's not needed to give access to Luna. I believe that potion was de-implemented (along with the cat transformation) for 1.37, but without all the loose ends having been seen to so that you get that error message.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my guess is titfucking hermione a lot times or groping her tits a lot times.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I liked the old sprite art for astoria. Are you going to keep this new sprite because it looks odd when comparing it to the other sprites.
A lot of the new stuff they've shown so far has been aesthetically jarring. Though they do explain themselves a few pages back, it's difficult to find an artist with a drawing style similar to Akabur's. Not to mention most artists are divas are refuse to adjust their style to the project they're working on.

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
A lot of the new stuff they've shown so far has been aesthetically jarring. Though they do explain themselves a few pages back, it's difficult to find an artist with a drawing style similar to Akabur's. Not to mention most artists are divas are refuse to adjust their style to the project they're working on.
Why couldn't they used the old art sprite tho?

Reactions: Sole

Stuhlbein

Aug 2, 2019
Hello, basically finished the game, brilliant work, there are just two things I seem to have missed, which is, why I'm asking here:
-I had 4 options to send Hermione working: As Maid, Gryffindor cheerleader, Slytherin Cheerleader and 'hidden'
How do I unlock that hidden option?
-When I sent Hermione out to flirt with a classmate or give a handjob to a classmate,at least once she would tell of doing something snape-related, joined by a picture with lots of funny stuff in the background. (Once snape grabbed her ass in potions, the other time she gave Ron and Harry double Handjobs in snapes class) But when I did the same with sending her for a blowjob or sex I didn't get this scene or picture. (And I sent her multiple times, until this 'bar' was filled...and a little more afterward)
Have I missed them? Should I have done something with snape?
thanks

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes