D

Deleted member 2738

How close is this mod to the complete version?
I played it last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, but sadly the extra characters didn't have much content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want the version before they change the sprites and other things....
Which version should i download?
early 1.3x or early 1.2x-late 1.2x.

How do I unlock that hidden option?
you send her working as game girl, needs to win weasleys few time in that cardgame.

How close is this mod to the complete version?
I played it last year and thoroughly enjoyed it, but sadly the extra characters didn't have much content.
each version is complete and new version adds stuffs to do.

Any_name

Apr 5, 2019
New Astoria art: Do not like.
I like the idea of new Astoria art, I do not like that she's basically a Cho Clone now.
Bring back the DFC Plz. Variety is the spice of life and there's plenty of breasts in this game already.

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
None of my saves are compatible and the saves provided by the members here just send me back to the main menu. I had completed all content available up to 1.362. Any help would be appreciated. Don't want to do it all again :rolleyes:

Lynn

May 21, 2017
well group sex is also in luna dom path.
True, but then I guess you could also include all events including Tonks & Astoria & so on. I was specifically thinking "group sex" as in "intercourse".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tonks and astoria and astoria and susan and sub luna and genie and 3rd party summoned are quite far from groupsex.

sovreign1346

Feb 28, 2018
Haven't been here for the last couple of updates, anyone care to share how to get Astoria now? I don't get any owls nor do I have the option to send ministry letter in the cheats.

lupar

Oct 7, 2018
Haven't been here for the last couple of updates, anyone care to share how to get Astoria now? I don't get any owls nor do I have the option to send ministry letter in the cheats.
i think you need to hang out with tonks a few times to get Astoria un locked.

D

Deleted member 2738

each version is complete and new version adds stuffs to do.
Not really the answer I was looking for lol I meant for all implemented characters.
Be it storyline, sex, clothing etc.
By "complete" I mean they're done with and the focus is elsewhere.
Of course, minor things like Hermione getting new costumes aren't included.

Last version I played was 1.35 so I think I'll wait a year or so.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think you need to hang out with tonks a few times to get Astoria un locked.
and send hermione to search her.

Not really the answer I was looking for lol I meant for all implemented characters.
Be it storyline, sex, clothing etc.
By "complete" I mean they're done with and the focus is elsewhere.
Of course, minor things like Hermione getting new costumes aren't included.

Last version I played was 1.35 so I think I'll wait a year or so.
only hermione is complete, luna is near/fully complete. cho, tonks et co no sex.

Reactions: Deleted member 2738

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
Small bugs like, Hermonie doesnt change her clothes on her own when the Weather changes etc., I just unlock the outfits.
Didnt look runied after her Slytherin cheerleading work, even when the dialog was the same.
Too high payout for Slytherin points and too less gold imo. Im atm stuck cause Astoria somehow doesnt gets unlocked, but im not sure if im not too dumb.

SirDickerton

May 5, 2019
I'm having problems unlocking the public ending on 1.37.3. I gave Hermione the dress and have an option to start the ending. The game tells me I should wrap things up with other girls and asks me if I want to continue. When I select yes Hermione asks if I want to fool around. Buying a favor just proceeds with the favor as normal and declining her offer takes me back to her main options. How to I proceed to the ending?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes