MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Any conflicts to be aware of if I load my saves from 1.24?
Your saves should always persist between versions without any major errors. I like to make sure old Silver saves work with newer versions.

Reactions: aifman7

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Figured I'd chime in on one bug I noticed is still around from 1.24:

I think I figured out what was going on slightly. First the game is missing clothing items for luna.

..\WT_Silver_1.24-win\game\01_hp\13_characters\luna\clothes\uniform\skirt_0.png
..\WT_Silver_1.24-win\game\01_hp\13_characters\luna\clothes\uniform\top_0.png

both of those are missing. I just made a copy of "skirt_1" and change it to 0.
I noticed that this is still a problem in 1.25. To recreate the bug, click on "Stats" and when that window opens, click on Luna's portrait. The game will hang momentarily before giving you an error log. It isn't game breaking by any means, but it does stop you from being able to view Luna's stat progression. To be clear, I encounter this bug before I've met Luna, so perhaps it doesn't appear once you've already met her.

As SteelNight said, it's easily fixed by simply closing out the game and in your game folder "\WT_Silver_1.25-WIN\game\01_hp\13_characters\luna\clothes\uniform\" select skirt_1.png and top_1.png, copy, and paste to same directory. Rename the copied files to skirt_0.png and top_0.png and the error is resolved.

Really super easy fix so it probably doesn't warrant a hotfix or anything, but you might want to add it to your to-do list for the next version update.

Anyway, thanks again. All of the new clothing chit-chat from Hermione has me wanting to start fresh anyway, to see how she reacts to certain clothing requests before her whoring level gets too high. Might as well check out easy mode while I'm at it. B-)

Reactions: MoJo

Arkanoide

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, always encountering a glitch across version now: during the tutoring events, the wardrobe is not adjusting to the event anymore (drop tie, etc.), same thing foe some events (show me your panties lvl 3 where she still where them in the cg but not in the chibi) but stays on the one selected for Hermione. Is it something know with a workaround or is it just me ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
atleast for old save worked just fine.

panties seem to be permanent now but potion helps for that.-

nullshadow

Nov 19, 2017
Figured I'd chime in on one bug I noticed is still around from 1.24:

I noticed that this is still a problem in 1.25. To recreate the bug, click on "Stats" and when that window opens, click on Luna's portrait. The game will hang momentarily before giving you an error log. It isn't game breaking by any means, but it does stop you from being able to view Luna's stat progression. To be clear, I encounter this bug before I've met Luna, so perhaps it doesn't appear once you've already met her.

As SteelNight said, it's easily fixed by simply closing out the game and in your game folder "\WT_Silver_1.25-WIN\game\01_hp\13_characters\luna\clothes\uniform\" select skirt_1.png and top_1.png, copy, and paste to same directory. Rename the copied files to skirt_0.png and top_0.png and the error is resolved.

Really super easy fix so it probably doesn't warrant a hotfix or anything, but you might want to add it to your to-do list for the next version update.

Anyway, thanks again. All of the new clothing chit-chat from Hermione has me wanting to start fresh anyway, to see how she reacts to certain clothing requests before her whoring level gets too high. Might as well check out easy mode while I'm at it. B-)
I encountered this was well. It does not occur once you've met Luna, so I guess you would only have to catch an exception to avoid this. I was able to use mouse wheel to back up on the conversation and then choose another option ( after clicking rollback)

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
OK, I'm uploading a 1.25b patch that should address the bugs you guys are having.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
booom313 made a Android version of
:

DL link:

Reactions: MoJo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
for me Luna's bj works fine, only fireplace's fire is on Luna's hairs.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey Mojo would we in the future see anymore content revolving around submissive Luna?
Yeah, she's got her own storyline planned out. I'm probably going to work on completing dom/corrupted Luna first before moving to her though. Sub Luna will also get a new intro once she's a little more written so you can avoid the hat stuff completely.

Reactions: Kage_at_Fap

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i know i posted about it a while ago, but now with MadMerlin and a few other, also the request for more Snape+Hermione. i want to put it out again. I really think we need to involve Snape more, in the "original" we have a choice to team up and allow Snape to corrupt Hermione and even sharing options, like the striptease. that would be interesting to have more of that. theres a old edit, with Hermione sucking Snape circulating in 4chan, or doublebj. so is it possible?

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i know i posted about it a while ago, but now with MadMerlin and a few other, also the request for more Snape+Hermione. i want to put it out again. I really think we need to involve Snape more, in the "original" we have a choice to team up and allow Snape to corrupt Hermione and even sharing options, like the striptease. that would be interesting to have more of that. theres a old edit, with Hermione sucking Snape circulating in 4chan, or doublebj. so is it possible?
I've answered this before but I'll answer it again. Snape/Hermione content isn't something I enjoy writing and isn't even really something I want to see expanded upon in the game. I think it cheapens the Genie/Hermione relationship into something similar to the Genie/Jasmine relationship in PT where you train Jasmine just to leave and give her to another guy. I'd prefer to spend my time writing content featuring Genie/Hermione or other characters as I enjoy that more and ultimately this is a passion project for me.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
is there any content in this yet where snape fucks hermione? ive seen images but never got it in game?

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
Yeah, she's got her own storyline planned out. I'm probably going to work on completing dom/corrupted Luna first before moving to her though. Sub Luna will also get a new intro once she's a little more written so you can avoid the hat stuff completely.
Okay thanks for the info Mojo... When would the Dom Luna be done? Hypothetically speaking of course....

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
made a android port of this mod :D

it's in a folder so it'll update when i update the port :D

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Hi, I DLed version 1.25 but can't do anything with Luna, can someone help ? Last time I played (I don't remember which version it was) I remember Hermione saw her giving Genie a HJ and the hat "uncorrupted" her or something. Now if I summon her I can't talk to her ("work in progress") or ask her any favour (there's just nothing to ask).

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes