ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
hihi,i've found myself a bit stuck and was wondering if anyone could help.

so,i've gotten to a point where hermione has 2 black hearts on the dance for me favour and wont do it at all,and i'm also at a point where cho wont continue stripping for me unless i get hermione to do something more advanced,and i cant for the life of me figure out how to do that,can anyone tell me what i need to do ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's hermione's mood? cho wants hermione to judge her quidditch match (talk to hermione).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
then it's to comment which of them has better body.

also what's hermione's mood? is she angry to genie?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
and how cna i make her doing more public stuff i have unlocked all but hwen i tell her to flash ehr tits she gets upset

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
This game is going great, hope to go further with Cho in next update, new Astoria is ok, needs more clothes and more stuff to do. Hope to see Ginny at some point, and Snape fucking Hermione or any other girl with Genie. Or some girl fucked in the presence of Tonks, or even better : sex scenes with Genie+Tonks+Some girl. Not against McGonagal scenes too, if there's good art for her. (she's nice in Innocent Witches, but I don't like the game).

Edit : just played a bit more, and scenes with Tonks being here while genie has a sex scene with another girl are there. Not enough tho, More of this kind of stuff and Tonks participating/teaching would be great.

Last edited:

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Can someone explain me what has this game/mod to do with the main from akabur? akabur sold the game to this DEveloper Silver??? or what happenned here? please, explain me how i must play it im so confused

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
where can i find the Magic shop game? in the akabur website, the WIN version shows an error
Magic Shop sucks anyway. You shouldn't bother. Go tell akabur about the bad link on Twitter or on his Patreon if you really want it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone explain me what has this game/mod to do with the main from akabur? akabur sold the game to this DEveloper Silver??? or what happenned here? please, explain me how i must play it im so confused
haven't sold anything since he didn't own anything (characters are owned by others).

where can i find the Magic shop game? in the akabur website, the WIN version shows an error
from f95 for example.

@Kryptozoid Tonks is already teacher.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno what she wanted to be in this version but earlier she wanted class to teach. maybe we see in some pic or animation about her teachings in some future version.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, But I mean change it from Cho to Hermione... Lol, I mean theres the animation already coded into a version of the same basis of games... (Sorry if that doesn't make sense I'm autistic soo I don't know how to word certain things...)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
base game has no 3some animation so it's added afterwards. feo's and this dev's mods aren't compatible.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes