Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi, I DLed version 1.25 but can't do anything with Luna, can someone help ? Last time I played (I don't remember which version it was) I remember Hermione saw her giving Genie a HJ and the hat "uncorrupted" her or something. Now if I summon her I can't talk to her ("work in progress") or ask her any favour (there's just nothing to ask).
It seems you have to be nice with Luna. Meaning you have to get her more dominative than submissive.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
huh i played through the whole game without even getting luna to pop up, not sure what i did, guess i will re play this new version and see what happens.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I hope the most recent hotfix (1.25c) fixed the issue with Hermione's panties not being removable. I've also wrote a fix for the "show panties" event.
Tell me if you can remove her panties again (in version 1.25c !!!) or if it is still bugged.

tamleo

May 29, 2017
Any tip for Luna hj? Cant do anything from the event hermo caught. An also how to craft the lumia potion?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any content in this yet where snape fucks hermione? ive seen images but never got it in game?
on 1 game snape and genie had sex with hermione at sametime (random encounter) and afterwards it was wiped out from her memory. don't remember which game (maybe orig. Akabur game or some modded wt).

are there any hermione/snape scenes?
not in any current active mods besides that pic (spying via magic dust of fire in feodosiy's mod) where snape gropes hermione in front of class.

Karasu-sama

Feb 12, 2018
When I get Genie to touch himself while Hermione is nekkid and showing off her ASSets, to use the phrase (she's at Level 4 and I'm on Easy if that helps), the sprite of Hermione's backside doesn't go away after she's done and stays onscreen until I quit. Can't do anything to get it to go away and it makes it hard to click on other things.

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
i dont get luna bj at all.
when she was touching genie, hermione came and used the hat to turn her back to her true self. i can still call luna but cant talk or ask favors

Reactions: Hin
Jun 28, 2017
How is it bugged?!? I might be able to help
when i summon luna and choose the blowjob option, either she disapears as if the scene is over or she disappears and the hermione chibi shows up and walks away. This appears to be happening despite having made a new save.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Reset Lunas progress with the cupboard (or however you spell it) and make sure to be "nice" to her during favors soo she shes dom instead of submissive

Jun 28, 2017
Reset Lunas progress with the cupboard (or however you spell it) and make sure to be "nice" to her during favors soo she shes dom instead of submissive
I think you misinterpreted what i am saying, when i say hermione shows up i mean it goes from the menu of asking luna to her literally disappearing and the hermione chibi walking away. no dialogue or anything.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes