awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
I can't believe what you've all done with this game. Its always been good (including older WTS) but it's like a "real" game now and the scope is SO far beyond what it used to be.

Reactions: Stripes001

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Found extras in another thread called
Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [10.17.2019] [TheBigBg]

Do they still work with this game even tho their version seems older, or will there be errors?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do they still work with this game even tho their version seems older, or will there be errors?
newest works with 1.37.x, 2nd newest with 1.36.x not 1.37.x, 3rd newest with 1.35.x not 1.36.x nor 1.37.x.

sadly dieffferent mods and versions of the game have diefferent content.. but the silvermod is the only one still in development the others are abadoned..
extras mod adds things to wts. alo innocent witches is prolly still going on (haven't checked that for months).

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
I'm glad to see that someone invested the time to bring potions back into the game! Here is the list of everything still broken by the 1.37.3 release:

1) Hermione's Anal favor used to have 3 stages: virgin - difficult to penetrate, non-virgin - able to get it in but then required more force or an ass to mouth blowjob, and slut - able to just go for it. The second stage was deleted and that was the best one.
2) Hermione's tit groping favor used to have an option to slap her tits and at high enough whoring she would get off on that.
3) Hermione used to let you finger her ass enough on the butt groping favor to make her cum but you can no longer do that.
4) Hermione had a show ass favor that has been deleted entirely.
5) Astoria's art has been butchered and was way hotter in previous versions.

Also I still haven't figured out how to unlock the new boobs lover achievement they added.

Reactions: Moonhed

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
newest works with 1.37.x, 2nd newest with 1.36.x not 1.37.x, 3rd newest with 1.35.x not 1.36.x nor 1.37.x.

extras mod adds things to wts. alo innocent witches is prolly still going on (haven't checked that for months).
EDIT: Seems like a lot of content was sacked in the newer version, as in it wasn't updated from the old version. So theres only very little extra.

Is there a link to the older 1.37.3 version of the game available somewhere?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT: Seems like a lot of content was sacked in the newer version, as in it wasn't updated from the old version. So theres only very little extra.

Is there a link to the older 1.37.3 version of the game available somewhere?
1.37.x versions all have same content (extras pack not included since it's maintained by other dev), 1.36.x and earlier can be found via search engines. link to extras pack https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-extras-pack-10-17-2019-thebigbg.23638/ since talk about it doesn't belong to wts thread.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I'm glad to see that someone invested the time to bring potions back into the game! Here is the list of everything still broken by the 1.37.3 release:

1) Hermione's Anal favor used to have 3 stages: virgin - difficult to penetrate, non-virgin - able to get it in but then required more force or an ass to mouth blowjob, and slut - able to just go for it. The second stage was deleted and that was the best one.
2) Hermione's tit groping favor used to have an option to slap her tits and at high enough whoring she would get off on that.
3) Hermione used to let you finger her ass enough on the butt groping favor to make her cum but you can no longer do that.
4) Hermione had a show ass favor that has been deleted entirely.
5) Astoria's art has been butchered and was way hotter in previous versions.

Also I still haven't figured out how to unlock the new boobs lover achievement they added.
They also added, then removed, the facefuck routine during the blowjob option. It had no images, but had great potential, or so I thought.

Also, a side note, I always thought Hermione's sexual path should have started with a kiss before getting heavier. Not a deal breaker by any stretch of the imagination though.

Last edited:

Shadow Over Redhook

Feb 4, 2020
If we're complaining about trajectory, I always felt the "climax" for her training was getting Hermione to dance/strip. Everything else felt post-climax. When she finally agrees to screw, she just says she was expecting the request. If this were more of a "heroes journey," there would be an additional challenge evolved forcing Genie to change his approach or train in order to win.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
okay i saw there is 200+ plus pages to just find the way to solve the puzzle box found in the fire spot (cant remember the specific word). do anyone know how to make a complete puzzle for it or i just tab fuck it when patience run out. does completion of the puzzle provide anything ? or the quest continue after i press fuck it ?

nvm i solved it. accidentaly

Last edited:

swextal

May 7, 2018
okay i saw there is 200+ plus pages to just find the way to solve the puzzle box found in the fire spot (cant remember the specific word). do anyone know how to make a complete puzzle for it or i just tab fuck it when patience run out. does completion of the puzzle provide anything ? or the quest continue after i press fuck it ?

nvm i solved it. accidentaly
Personally I find it mostly annoying. Who the hell came up to that idiotic thingie in the game? Thank god somebody suggested it could be solved after (?) 200 moves.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes