bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
Are there going to be any new sex scenes in the next update or is it just more text options/optimization stuff only?

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Personally I find it mostly annoying. Who the hell came up to that idiotic thingie in the game? Thank god somebody suggested it could be solved after (?) 200 moves.
nonono. i meant there is 200 pages in this post to find the solution on the puzzle that is found at the chimney. but after do the game save , i accidentally found the pattern to solve the puzzle. found out that even give up and solving the puzzle , the price inside still the same.. nice game anyway when proceeding onward.

Shadow Over Redhook

Feb 4, 2020
Could probably find better directions for solving a sliding puzzle elsewhere on the internet, but:
Get the piece that belongs in the top left, and put it in the top-right.
Line up the rest of the top row behind that piece (just need to be next to each other, not straight)
Then, slide the entire top row into place.
Repeat above three steps for 2nd row.
Get the two pieces for the far-left side in place.
You now only have to place 5 pieces--screw around until they're in the right place.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
I couldn't solve it. It is why I've added the patience meter and reduced the amount of moves you need to do in order to break the damn thing open. I'm a disgrace, I'm sorry for letting you guys down. *starts whipping himself*
I think the main issue is most slider puzzles show what the completed picture is supposed to look like or have a hint option that will briefly pull it up and that greatly reduces the challenge of doing it because you are not going in blind.

Reactions: Zwart

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any walkthrough for current build? I'm not sure if I've done everything yet.
no need for wt. just keep talking to every1 and doing their things to see if all are done, toughest part is cho's training and meaningless is hermione working as gamegirl if bothers to play that cardgame.

Reactions: ImJustCleaning

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Three and a half years and only one sex scene has to be some kind of record. Someone asked them what the content of their next update was and the guy from the team who posts here basically said it was "plot, mechanics and fixing the internals". Two of those are extremely worrisome since after over three years they shouldn't be fixing the internals or introducing mechanics. If you're still fixing shit after that long then either your development process is fucked, or you have no idea what you're doing and shouldn't be trying to make a game. They don't just get the Akabur medal, they swept the entire podium. Witch Hunter Silver has nothing on Innocent Witches.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
astoria would be 1st on sign-in list to be deployed to bordello and tonks close 2nd, susan needs A LOT training to be even considered to be in bordello, luna might need some persuasion and hermione quite a bit persuasion.

Reactions: Kryptozoid
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes