TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Other than that, what is true is you stayed very vague in your advices, and the dev replied to you just to say it has no meaning, whereas I've been more detailed (and shorter) and he completely ignores my suggestions (2 being things we both agree on : Snape, and the useless mini-games). So if you have a point, it is that they won't listen to suggestions.
Even if we don't reply, we do try to read most suggestions. We get suggestions on Discord, on Patreon and on this forum, so it's a bit much too deal with sometimes.

The reason I replied to big sexy Stalin was because he was making some false and insulting accusations. As you may have noticed, he seems to think we are conspiring to collect donations without making any meaningful effort to improve the game. Not only is that demonstrably false (we develop code in the open and post regular updates on Patreon and Discord), it goes much further than just saying "I don't like the game for this and this reason". I was just trying to set the record straight.

Well, I think you're both a bit too harsh on some things and very right on others, my dear Staline. Especially Innocent Witches which really only has its great art for itself, the rest is total crap, the main thing is they have a writer who masturbates to his writing and don't listen to the public's opinion. A bit like your message, it's too long and only has 2-3 ideas hidden inside a wall of text.
The problem with a wall of text that's mostly a negative review without suggestions, insults to the people who've worked on the game, and then maybe a few nuggets of truth, is that it's not worth my time and mental energy to try and pick out the "good parts". The thing is, everyone has ideas about the game and it's much easier to listen to those who don't cover their feedback in a pile of shit.

Just to clarify, this applies to the other guy's posts. I have absolutely no problem with the way you made your suggestions. In fact, I will respond to them briefly just to show that we don't only focus on the negative posts in this forum.

-Yes we need to have scenes with Snape and Hermione, it doesn't feel right that this doesn't exist after the strip scene. From the beginning the leader of this game said he doesn't want to do that, I think it's a mistake. Even if the main game dev is part of these people projecting their real life feelings in the game (the NTR-cuck weirdos) if he wants to have a larger audience, he needs to provide the Snape option. These games are to escape from reality, not be confined to "I don't like my girl to suck an old magic teacher other than me" like most people in real life. Just make it avoidable to not cut yourself from the NTR hysterics.
NTR or its variations are a somewhat commonly suggested. It's a bit of a divisive preference though. Some people don't care for it at all and would avoid the option, whereas other people want to have NTR in addition to the events with the main character.

The game is primarily a trainer game focused on Genie's perverted interaction with the girls. That's what it originally was and likely how it will stay. However, the game does include public events that involve other people and not Genie. So those will continue to be added to the game where possible.

And story and gameplay wise you could imagine plenty of stuff with Snape, like choosing who trains specific girls between Genie and Snape (of course with different training option between them so there is replayability), some competition between them. Like Genie trains girl A, Snape trains girl B, and after 1 month or whatever time period, they swap their girls, or send them on a slut quest, and Tonks judges who his the best trained slut, bringing more points to the winner's team.
It definitely could happen in such a way. The current direction for the game is a bit different though. Instead of Snape, it's Tonks who teams up with Genie to train more girls. Snape is usually too busy attending to his Slytherin sluts, who he refuses to share with Genie. That's a bit of a running joke, by the way.

And finally :

-Yes we don't care about the card game, or the bigger number of clothes that don't influence the story. This is stuff you should be spending time on when all the main story elements, the heart of the game is completed. We don't need "bonus" stuff when we feel like the game is 50% complete (or less).
Some people like the card game, but yes it's an extra that was added about a year ago and isn't currently the focus of development. As for the clothing options, I think you are in the minority. Many people like the fact that you can change how slutty a girl looks when you've corrupted her enough. It's one of the ways the game rewards you for playing and it's also a part of the gameplay itself. If you think people don't like "dress up" games, you have to consider why so many popular triple-A titles include skins and character customisation.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Even if we don't reply, we do try to read most suggestions. We get suggestions on Discord, on Patreon and on this forum, so it's a bit much too deal with sometimes.

The reason I replied to big sexy Stalin was because he was making some false and insulting accusations. As you may have noticed, he seems to think we are conspiring to collect donations without making any meaningful effort to improve the game. Not only is that demonstrably false (we develop code in the open and post regular updates on Patreon and Discord), it goes much further than just saying "I don't like the game for this and this reason". I was just trying to set the record straight.

The problem with a wall of text that's mostly a negative review without suggestions, insults to the people who've worked on the game, and then maybe a few nuggets of truth, is that it's not worth my time and mental energy to try and pick out the "good parts". The thing is, everyone has ideas about the game and it's much easier to listen to those who don't cover their feedback in a pile of shit.

Just to clarify, this applies to the other guy's posts. I have absolutely no problem with the way you made your suggestions. In fact, I will respond to them briefly just to show that we don't only focus on the negative posts in this forum.

NTR or its variations are a somewhat commonly suggested. It's a bit of a divisive preference though. Some people don't care for it at all and would avoid the option, whereas other people want to have NTR in addition to the events with the main character.

The game is primarily a trainer game focused on Genie's perverted interaction with the girls. That's what it originally was and likely how it will stay. However, the game does include public events that involve other people and not Genie. So those will continue to be added to the game where possible.

It definitely could happen in such a way. The current direction for the game is a bit different though. Instead of Snape, it's Tonks who teams up with Genie to train more girls. Snape is usually too busy attending to his Slytherin sluts, who he refuses to share with Genie. That's a bit of a running joke, by the way.

Some people like the card game, but yes it's an extra that was added about a year ago and isn't currently the focus of development. As for the clothing options, I think you are in the minority. Many people like the fact that you can change how slutty a girl looks when you've corrupted her enough. It's one of the ways the game rewards you for playing and it's also a part of the gameplay itself. If you think people don't like "dress up" games, you have to consider why so many popular triple-A titles include skins and character customisation.
Thanks for replying. In one sentence, I think I know what my main problem is : stuff happening to girls with other people than Genie, especially with Snape, but it's true for Tonks too, lack illustrations. So that's not a coder problem, more of a budget thing and finding the right person for the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bummenphist
D

Deleted member 1987828

Question is there a time limit? As in the number of days you can play.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Question is there a time limit? As in the number of days you can play.
Good question. For myself, I would like the option to either leave, triggering a final end scene, or to continue playing, maybe hooking Hermione out to the Slytherin people while you corrupt the next one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
easy to test, just put genie to sleep next 500 days to see if still goes on and if does then another 500 days etc. if there is limit then my guess it's either 999 or 9999 days.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
For my own two cents worth:

The original game was very good.

This mod is great, soon to become excellent.

The work that the devs do is first class, and the fact that we can't have quicker or more regular updates is just a fact of life. Work takes time. Good work takes longer. By all means make requests, but otherwise I suggest leaving them alone

wapitoro

Dec 3, 2018
Thank god for the Ignore feature. No more diatribes from bigsexy to scroll past. What a nice looking comment section.

Keep up the good work LoafyLemon and TropeCode
Thanks for letting me know about this feature ^^

No more comment from a sad dude criticizing all he can while wouldn't even be able to produce half a decent Pong... :sneaky:

Reactions: Pt Data

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I'm kind of stuck.
I'm at the first Quidditch training with Cho.
It starts with call me coach ... i call you pilot

Then there are 3 options.
- It's all about the ass
- Panties are key
-get intimate
No matter what I choose. She refuses to leave the office and I lose the opportunity to continue training ...
Does anyone have an idea what I can do differently?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm kind of stuck.
I'm at the first Quidditch training with Cho.
It starts with call me coach ... i call you pilot

Then there are 3 options.
- It's all about the ass
- Panties are key
-get intimate
No matter what I choose. She refuses to leave the office and I lose the opportunity to continue training ...
Does anyone have an idea what I can do differently?
repeat until she does it.

TropeCode

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
I've made an official looking signature image for the game. Show everyone you're a fan and help to promote the game by adding it to your forum signature!
Code:
[URL='https://f95zone.to/threads/1697/'][IMG]https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/591910_forum-signature.png[/IMG][/URL]

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So I'm a little confused about how Github works. I can see there is various workbranch. The one with the most recent changes is the 1.38 workbranch, but if I want to try it as it is, do I only need this branch ? Are other branch like Hermione tutoring change or Cho Model changes, older changes, or should I download all three and merge them or something like that ? Or just do nothing because the update will be released in a few days and it would be a waste of time to try it now ?

TropeCode

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
So I'm a little confused about how Github works. I can see there is various workbranch.
1.38-Workbranch is the main branch for the next update. The other (1.38-*) branches are feature branches for stuff that would destabilise development too much or might not be done in time. There are also a few stale branches. The only stable branch is master, which tracks the latest release.

All the branches except master are experimental, so I don't want to encourage playing them unless you are testing and able to deal with some issues on your own. That said, you will probably have the best experience with the workbranch. There is no need to merge branches.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
1.38-Workbranch is the main branch for the next update. The other (1.38-*) branches are feature branches for stuff that would destabilise development too much or might not be done in time. There are also a few stale branches. The only stable branch is master, which tracks the latest release.

All the branches except master are experimental, so I don't want to encourage playing them unless you are testing and able to deal with some issues on your own. That said, you will probably have the best experience with the workbranch. There is no need to merge branches.
Thanks. I just tried and when I download and extract the workbranch, I only have the "game" folder + the github files. I tried to copy the missing launcher and other missing folders from one of the previous version (1.37.3), and it tells me my launcher is outdated. Sorry for being a noob with Github but where do I find the most recent missing files to be able to launch it ? These ones :

wt.jpg

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks. I just tried and when I download and extract the workbranch, I only have the "game" folder + the github files. I tried to copy the missing launcher and other missing folders from one of the previous version (1.37.3), and it tells me my launcher is outdated. Sorry for being a noob with Github but where do I find the most recent missing files to be able to launch it ? These ones :

View attachment 579701
From the github page :

For an experimental version of the game you can download the latest build from GitHub, then run it with .

So you need the renpy launcher !

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes