moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
I noticed that the player has the option of when to level up Hermione. I am wondering if there is any chance of missing out on content by leveling up Hermione too early? Thanks

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I noticed that the player has the option of when to level up Hermione. I am wondering if there is any chance of missing out on content by leveling up Hermione too early? Thanks
don't think so since some favors don't work until higher lvl and some don't gain hearts anymore until higher lvl.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Good question. Would like to know too.
The scenes you have available will change a bit based on Hermione's sluttiness and level. For a simple example, in the early stages she's reluctant to show her panties to you. After a few levels if you ask to see her panties she'll reveal that she's pantiless. If you leveled her up without doing the panty stuff, you'll miss the reluctance but no actual content, just her attitude

Reactions: moon.buster

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Are books redundant? I've not played this mod before and when I buy Galadriel I or a speed reading scroll it takes my money, removes it from the Weasley shop and unlocks my scroll shelf but it is completely empty. If books are redundant is it not necessary to raise Genie's imagination?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are books redundant? I've not played this mod before and when I buy Galadriel I or a speed reading scroll it takes my money, removes it from the Weasley shop and unlocks my scroll shelf but it is completely empty. If books are redundant is it not necessary to raise Genie's imagination?
books are readable on desk not in shelf and if you wanna save time then cheat speedreading and prolly also all books as read.

RetFit

Sep 18, 2018
Scroll shelf is only for concept art (cheap scrolls in books section of the store).

You wanna read speedreading/speedwriting books first, as you won't need imagination early on.

Dark_Mambele

Jan 15, 2020
hi chaps probably stupid question but how to i start the ending? i've pressed the start ending button in the talk tab and all it tells me is the the ball starts in 2 days and nothing happens, i don't know what im missing but i have not done any of the public missions.

edit solved: after complete all the 'she's bait' missions in public requests, the ending will be able to fire.

Last edited:

Lantes

Aug 15, 2016
hi chaps probably stupid question but how to i start the ending? i've pressed the start ending button in the talk tab and all it tells me is the the ball starts in 2 days and nothing happens, i don't know what im missing but i have not done any of the public missions.
It takes a couple weeks

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Have you bought the ball-gown and given it to Hermione? (Though if you haven't, I didn't think the "start ending" option would come up)? Contrary to what another poster has said, I think the "two days" before the ball is pretty accurate. It could be linked to your not having done the public missions, as you suggest, as if you haven't raised Hermione's "sluttiness level" high enough, then it wouldn't really leave anything to happen in that final scene at the ball.

Dark_Mambele

Jan 15, 2020
Have you bought the ball-gown and given it to Hermione? (Though if you haven't, I didn't think the "start ending" option would come up)? Contrary to what another poster has said, I think the "two days" before the ball is pretty accurate. It could be linked to your not having done the public missions, as you suggest, as if you haven't raised Hermione's "sluttiness level" high enough, then it wouldn't really leave anything to happen in that final scene at the ball.
definitely got the dress, i thought the public requests were optional & i did the public shaming missions. when i press the start ending option, it asks me if i sure, then if i say yes I'm offered the requests again and next time i speak to her i can press the start ending button again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
definitely got the dress, i thought the public requests were optional & i did the public shaming missions. when i press the start ending option, it asks me if i sure, then if i say yes I'm offered the requests again and next time i speak to her i can press the start ending button again.
no need to do public favors unless wants hermione to be school whore.

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
when i press the start ending option, it asks me if i sure, then if i say yes I'm offered the requests again and next time i speak to her i can press the start ending button again.
There is a known bug that pressing the start button again will add another two days to the wait time. So if you pressed it more than once, it will take more than two days.

Reactions: Civilation
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes