RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Why is alot of things gone such as the suspenders for Hermione's stockings and the makeup and fake cum?!? And why is there a cap on the User Input nickname for Hermione?!? Thanks in advance (And I need the official and correct anwser please, Not someones guess of what the anwser could be )

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
Why is alot of things gone such as the suspenders for Hermione's stockings and the makeup and fake cum?!? And why is there a cap on the User Input nickname for Hermione?!? Thanks in advance (And I need the official and correct anwser please, Not someones guess of what the anwser could be )
look 2-3 sites back, the devs already answered that.

Reactions: Bummenphist

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Kryptozoid New content for Cho was postponed until version 1.39, the reasons for that decision are outlined in .

toybirdy As was mentioned previously, Hermione's other clothes will be added in an upcoming patch. Some are still being redrawn, so you'd have to wait for that anyway, but instead you got an earlier update. We released the update because many people wanted to play around with the new wardrobe system for Hermione despite the lack of clothes. Also there were many technical and usability improvements which you can read in the .

humanoidsopont Poses on the character images aren't coming back. They never worked with anything other than the default clothes and it's not practical to suddenly switch the clothes for a character at the start of an event. Instead we will try to replace these scenes with CG in which the character is wearing the default outfit.
Video taken down :(
Look forward to the cho content. My fav character.

Reactions: splamo

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
How do we turn off this weird fast forward animation when hitting CTRL?

I cannot stress how badly I hate this. Having weird lines running across the screen like my monitor is bugging out is just disturbing. I know I'm fast forwarding, that's why I'm pressing the fast forwarding key.
They will be disabled in next patch.

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
They will be disabled in next patch.
I actually quite like the fuzzy lines. It has that retro VHS tape feel to it. Make it an option please!

Is there a chance that Luna will be getting a redesign? I don't quite like dom luna / Luna's design in general.
Her pubes and such are pretty nasty, her facial features look odd and not as attractive as she could be?
Hope a facelift will come for her next.

Also, is there a way to buy costumes quicker? There doesn't seem to be a cheat for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stripes001

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
At day 153 and I'm enjoying the gameplay very much. I particularly like the conspiracy element that has been added to Tonks, and look forward to seeing that fleshed out further. You and her getting it on would be good, but also you and her double-teaming a student (any of them) is something that I hope is expanded on.

I like Astoria's character much more than the previous version. The possibility of her working with you is good, but also the hinted at possibility of her going off the rails and being a menace to the other students (and bringing down the wrath of the authorities on you) is a nice touch.

I think it might also be a nice touch to add to the ladies character details how many times they cum in the genie's presence.

Maybe even a further element in the overview to show who they have greatest allegiance to: You, Snape, Tonks or maybe no one. This would need a lot of work to incorporate it into the existing work, so maybe not. But it's something to think about.

Zyryth

Mar 29, 2018
Im not sure of its a problem with my hardware or a bug in the game but I keep getting this problem where the character models and background glitch out and turn black and sometimes the gaems crashes. If anyone could help me, that would be grand.

After reading the troubleshoot part on the pastebin site I think I figured what was wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoafyLemon

aladefenix

Aug 5, 2018
1000 fails in game, in pc and android, the game block at the less time... T_T love this game and hate no playing...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
v1.38.3
After the specified traceback, you need to click ignore more than 20 times until the image appears. (scene after traceback is not available)

( bug occurs after this choice)
unnamed.jpg
traceback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, in some scenes, some clothes do not correspond to movements
unnamed.jpg ...

Last edited:
Reactions: LoafyLemon

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I would like to see a help button/tab added to the set at the upper left hand side. To allow you to see all of the in-game elements like what the different hearts mean, maybe what ingredients are needed to mix specific potions, a guide to whatever new elements get added. I don't mean to replace the explanations that are already in place, but as a backup for them. People like me forget once the game has started.

Also, and maybe this is just me, but I would like to see a chart/guide to the different stages of friendship, whoredom, etc that Tonks, Snape etc can get to. Eg level 10 is Acquaintance etc. This last one is not super important, but my brain likes charts.

However, none of these are game breakers, so if they get in the way of further updates I am more than happy to wait. The game so far is way beyond any other in terms of look, feel and style, so please keep up the good work.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
v1.38.3
After the specified traceback, you need to click ignore more than 20 times until the image appears. (scene after traceback is not available)

( bug occurs after this choice)...
Should be fixed in the next patch. Thank you.

my issue is that can't call astoria even after weeks since hermione found her and tonks put her in detention.
Are you sure she's stuck? She should be released from detention after a week. Is she displayed in the summon menu at all? Have you used cheats to unlock her? If you could also check the `ag_event_pause` variable and report its value that would help immensely.

Reactions: Ric and Luckzor
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes