skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
Is it just me or did they remove content? There were more dresses/clothes for hermione, some events when it rained and you could see her tits through the sweater and even that cg with her holding the book against her tits. Am I hallucinating?

Reactions: Slimeee

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
Is it just me or did they remove content? There were more dresses/clothes for hermione, some events when it rained and you could see her tits through the sweater and even that cg with her holding the book against her tits. Am I hallucinating?
Nah, youre right

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I've been playing the new version, enjoying the new drawings, but of course missing all the extras (potions, clothes, etc)...

But I'm wondering if there is any new content other than the new drawings? Someone mentioned a new ending? (I haven't gotten that far.)

I have gotten to where Luna's plotline starts but have yet to see any Astoria stuff, just that they're "still looking for the student who did the curse."

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
Im not sure of its a problem with my hardware or a bug in the game but I keep getting this problem where the character models and background glitch out and turn black and sometimes the gaems crashes. If anyone could help me, that would be grand.

After reading the troubleshoot part on the pastebin site I think I figured what was wrong.
How did you fix this?

fapmeister

Sep 4, 2017
Is there a solution for the panties tab in te wardrobe becoming unusable yet?

I noticed somebody mention it a few pages ago and i've hit the problem.

This is even buggier than I remember lol
So I restarted the game, and this time it's the bra tab that's been locked out on all characters.

Happened right after I got Cho's "party" costume.

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
So I restarted the game, and this time it's the bra tab that's been locked out on all characters.

Happened right after I got Cho's "party" costume.
It's a bug that happens when Hermione is wearing something that excludes bra options. Change that and it should work again. Next patch will fix it.

And yamadakun

Certain content was omitted from this update for reasons that I've pointed out before in this thread. Most clothes will be included in an upcoming patch. We keep the community up-to-date about such things on Patreon and Discord, not so much on this forum.

But I'm wondering if there is any new content other than the new drawings? Someone mentioned a new ending? (I haven't gotten that far.)
A lot of improvements in the existing writing, but new "content" is postponed to 1.39 when we'll be able to continue Cho's story with the addition of new CG. As for the ending, there is something new there, but it happens after. It's an event that allows you to continue playing.

MaddHarley

Apr 3, 2020
This game and mod were both great, there seems to be a lot of content to be added in later editions any thoughts if it will be added sometime in the future?

Default756

Mar 24, 2019
The new update corrupted my old saves and made it so that whenever Hermione comes into the office, the game freezes and I have to close it.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes