KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I haven't played this in about a year, and I loved it as a corruption game since the pace of it is good enough to enjoy. Though it feels emptier than it did before without all the Cho and Tonks stuff. Never mind the cards.

Story and pacing is still good with Hermione, glad to see that remained about the same.

Deathrow

May 31, 2017
cant tell if its a bug or if its a just new but when you ask to see hermione's tits she dosent lift her shirt anymore she just takes her whole top off, i really enjoyed that feature so i hope it get added back soon.

regicide123

May 3, 2019
cant tell if its a bug or if its a just new but when you ask to see hermione's tits she dosent lift her shirt anymore she just takes her whole top off, i really enjoyed that feature so i hope it get added back soon.
They're in the middle of redoing all the models so its probably something they're still working out. Makeup, poses, and potions are all still being redone.

Reactions: Deathrow

Panchu

Dec 5, 2018
How do i unlock cho's public favour ?
It says i haven't unlocked it yet
Am i doing something wrong ?

corvozzz

Apr 14, 2018
How do i use potions? Snape gave me three of them but i cant gift them to hermione and they dont appear in my inventory, i dont know if they even do something help

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
guys what do I have to do to make cho wins her first quidditch match? i've tried to change her outfit but she want let go the coat... what i have to do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys what do I have to do to make cho wins her first quidditch match? i've tried to change her outfit but she want let go the coat... what i have to do?
practice, practice and practice aka try different flyings.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
This update are only outfits and cheats for a faster friendship with Tonks and Snape?

I wait for more content.
At mostley a Threesome-Option, and more "Knock-Knock-Variations".
And the Rimjob.

and last but not least
Sex-Events by when Hermoine commented the Quiditchgame.

Reactions: BigSexy57

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm trying i've changed everything.... it doesn't work... what i have to do to make cho change her outfit on quidditch training?
clothing doesn't change (at least on earlier version), just keep doing practice matches to see what pose works.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Are there any plans you the story to be moved forward? I realize that a lot of work has been done on the back end with coding, and a massive about of playing dress up, but what about actually advancing the story lines of Cho, Astoria or Luna? It's been what a year or it is two, since these characters were introduced?
You can't tell me that in all this fine tuning ans new artwork that nobody has actually written new storyline content?

blade777

Sep 21, 2018
the level of grind is really too much at times. esp since you need fresh replay with new versions to check out the new features.

:(

i really liked the game in a former version but it's really a lot of grind to get to a point you can wank

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes