asease1

Sep 24, 2017
I asked Mo about this but he said it wouldn't look good enough.
The clothings I recolored I had to change the brightness, contrast, and shading on most to make them look good.
I wouldn't know how to make the game do that or if that's even possible.
I did look into it and the color part is simple to do in renpy the problem is the color pallet that you need to make dynamic, but I will look into it see if I can do it and send a private message or else just do it like you have planet

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I did look into it and the color part is simple to do in renpy the problem is the color pallet that you need to make dynamic, but I will look into it see if I can do it and send a private message or else just do it like you have planet
Cool would love to get your help on that and maybe get it working.
I can send you an updated version of the wardrobe. I don't want to patch github yet until I really know for sure how to implement those colors properly. And there is something I want to keep a secret for now that I have worked on for the last 3 days, hehe :D

I will send you a pm.

Reactions: EsUnPinguino

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
  • I really enjoyed the added elements in the sexual favors (i.e. public shaming and the added personal favors). Content added to the public shaming I think adds quality to the game and may be a low hanging fruit?
  • The potions (mainly breast expansion, milking, cum addiction) were well done. more content like this is also very welcome.
  • I did find that adding a few more books to read faster was a good element from the Sad Crab version because if you choose to play fully through, it makes book reading a tad more tolerable.
  • Under inventory, I found that certain kinks / fetishes might be subtlety satisfied by adding things here. More elements for the head, body, piercings, tattoos, and potions could add some interesting designs for the characters. I especially was hoping for more exposed / kinky tattoos and certain piercings (one could guess on piercings). Potions such as nipple size, female arousal, other could be added to change her state as well? Just a thought. For me, the inventory and dressing up added a certain element of naughtiness and I enjoyed the text feedback with the items. Maybe custom text content for certain items would be a low hanging fruit as well?
  • With Cho, I like the competitive aspect of Cho's character. Maybe adding things you would have to find to unlock some scenes with Cho would be easier than to write / code something like Hermione's.
  • With Luna, I liked the Dom / Sub choice element. I enjoyed them both taking advantage of Hermione the most though. Having Luna provide suggestions or humiliations to Genie's character for Hermione has my vote.
Thanks for the feedback, I always really appreciate feedback on the writing in the game. Next update should be around the end of the month and I'll include some more Hermione only stuff.

As for public humiliation and Cho, she's going to revolve completely around the quidditch team. As a player she's going to have most of her future content involve increasingly slutty content with regards to what she wears while playing and what she does with the rest of the team. Luna will be finished up first though as it allows me to focus better on one character in writing and art assets.

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Dose anyone has any walkthrough or tips? My whoring just stuck and I dont know what to do
There's a bunch of information throughout this thread and you can also google "Witch trainer guide". The Sad Crab walkthrough still works for most of the checkpoints in order to reach further points in 'Whoring'. Saving and trying different things can provide more of a full game experience too. A lot of text can be fun and different depending on where you are and what level of 'Whoring'.

And no problem on the feedback! The game is worth it for sure. Excited to see the Hermione update! Also the Luna content as well. I like the sports twist MoJo! Have a good afternoon!

nullshadow

Nov 19, 2017
Dose anyone has any walkthrough or tips? My whoring just stuck and I dont know what to do
General Rules:
Public favors:
try each level twice before jumping to the next level.
Private favors:
try each level till you get first two hearts before going to next item on list. You should generally go back to get the third heart once you've opened up the next 2-3 items on the list ( try this if you piss her off when going on the next item)

Everything is tied to whoring level in terms of unlocking clothing options or favors.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I need to know when the next update is because I have work tomorrow, And it takes me 3 days to used to another update... and I have to work again Wednesday soo I don't get the 3 days to get used to it now, Soo I need to know when to get used to it?!?
as i said before,chill the eff down,you'll know when we all know,updates take time

julkul

Nov 12, 2017
I need to know when the next update is because I have work tomorrow, And it takes me 3 days to used to another update... and I have to work again Wednesday soo I don't get the 3 days to get used to it now, Soo I need to know when to get used to it?!?
Dude literally a few posts up Mo said that it should be out around the end of the month...

Ethanuel

Jul 21, 2017
Wondering if anyone can help me out! What exactly is the "Wear my cum part 2" event? I cant seem to get to it, or maybe i already have but havent realized it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

tekCys

Jun 5, 2017

If anyone needed the console commands for Luna...

To enable console commands:
  1. Open the path's game folder / Renpy / Common / 00console.rpy
    • You can open 00console.rpy with notepad or notepad++
  2. scroll to find config.console (faster is to press ctrl+f and type config.console in the search)
  3. Set config.console variable to True (use capital T)
    • Example..... config.console = True
  4. Save file
  5. Launch game
  6. Ingame press shift+O (The letter)
  7. Enter the cheats listed below

luna_corruption=xx
luna_dom=xx
luna_sub=xx

No idea if its gonna help anyone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wondering if anyone can help me out! What exactly is the "Wear my cum part 2" event? I cant seem to get to it, or maybe i already have but havent realized it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
hermione's public shaming.

Daveo59

Feb 19, 2018
So i am getting an odd error, game is still running, but after i select the Show Ass favour/select touch yourself/ Hermione goes to cover up and leave in annoyance, points are awarded but i still have the gennie jerking and hermione butt nekkid on screen, im not stuck with a butt naked hermione on screen and the story can progress. i can only get rid of her by going to a previous save and avoiding the encounter completely. Im playing the download from github, not mega

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
So i am getting an odd error, game is still running, but after i select the Show Ass favour/select touch yourself/ Hermione goes to cover up and leave in annoyance, points are awarded but i still have the gennie jerking and hermione butt nekkid on screen, im not stuck with a butt naked hermione on screen and the story can progress. i can only get rid of her by going to a previous save and avoiding the encounter completely. Im playing the download from github, not mega
The git-hub version is experimental bud, Mojo have even said that the Git-Hub version is the unpolished release of the WT-Silver...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes