cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
Hello, this might be a noob question. I played with the regular witch trainer, is it worth to try this one? Were the scenes animated better? Or most of them still the 10 pixel hermione scenes?

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Any word on when they're planning to add the CG scenes? Obviously will be a while since the last update came out recently. Just curious. Do they have a target?

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
i recently updated game from 1.38.3 to 1.38.5. now, whenever i press either "wardrobe" on a character or one of the 4 icons on the top right, game goes into "an exception has occurred" mode. i tried to download a clean 1.38.5 version, but same thing.
any idea?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Probably next update. Not completely sure tho. I know this update doesn't go to the end of the Quidditch match quests, but don't remember where it stopped exactly. But if you've completed every Cho quest, then yeah, just wait for next update.
The content ends after the Hufflepuff match. There's still some favour lead-up to the Slytherin one but the match itself is not implemented yet. We put out a progress report on our Patreon that should list what we're currently working on.

XT68

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the Christmas event I can't get it and its gon past the 25 day

XT68

Oct 7, 2018
also i may have found a bug where hermione always bobs up and down after doing the strip dance, does anyone know how to fix this?

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
i recently updated game from 1.38.3 to 1.38.5. now, whenever i press either "wardrobe" on a character or one of the 4 icons on the top right, game goes into "an exception has occurred" mode. i tried to download a clean 1.38.5 version, but same thing.
any idea?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
solved. i just had to comment line 201. probably a transition or another visual

Reactions: F9Zoney

yeahtoast

May 16, 2020
I have a question about Tonks' hair: The game lets me edit the hair color, and I can export/save it as an outfit. But whenever I click the hair tab again or close the wardrobe, it reverts to pink. (When I close the wardrobe window, the lower left corner reverts to pink, then the whole hair follows)

Is it because her hair is dynamic and changes with her mood? Because I can edit other's hair color fine.

I also found in 1.38.5 changelog: "Fixed Tonks’ hair colour mismatch in the wardrobe." may be related to what I'm asking, although I am using ver 1.38.5.

If anyone had experienced anything similar, it would help so much because after seeing her red hair, I don't think I can go back :D

Dhenry888

Jan 30, 2020
Anyone else not able to install on Android. It's just says "app not installed" doesn't give a reason. I've installed other games from this site before and since without a problem.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes