LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i recently updated game from 1.38.3 to 1.38.5. now, whenever i press either "wardrobe" on a character or one of the 4 icons on the top right, game goes into "an exception has occurred" mode. i tried to download a clean 1.38.5 version, but same thing.
any idea?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game runs natively on Linux, VM OpenGL implementation might be lacking and causing this, try running the game natively with the .sh file.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the Christmas event I can't get it and its gon past the 25 day
I think it was removed. The option to force it isn't in the cheats menu either (unless I missed it)

Also what is this about a sub path Luna blowjob? I thought that path ended with Hermione erasing her memory after you cum on her?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there any way to download older versions of the game so i can look at the older content that's a bit further along.
yes, search via google or whatever searchengine you use.

Also what is this about a sub path Luna blowjob? I thought that path ended with Hermione erasing her memory after you cum on her?
hermione did revert her to normal but she can be still summoned and will give bjs and let's genie to bang her eventually.

Can someone explain to me why u can't make Snape talk to u about the quidditch game ? I really want to fuck Cho.
snape not interested about quidditch. no sex with cho yet and winning quidditch match just unlocks more cho's favors and her wardrobe.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
This is my V1.38.5 review:
The Good:
1) Buying outfits is now MUCH faster thanks to the overnight option which is a godsend for completionists. It would be nice though if outfits were remembered when starting a new game. Just like a checklist of them so the outfits could be updated between versions but as long as the name remained the same nothing would break the game and that would save people 60+ days of buying everything back to complete a new version.
2) Many characters now have favor menus confirming future favors that sadly were not in this version.
3) Several characters have a much more reactive wardrobe.
4) The new faces are very expressive, especially Cho's.
5) I believe more of the middle tier anal scene has been restored (Previous version made it so it only did part 1 and 3 leaving out part 2 but I believe this does parts 2 and then 3 for your second anal favor)
6) The forest nighttime blowjob scenes with Hermione have been greatly improved.
7) It is now possible to check the cupboard twice a day which greatly reduces the speed needed to befriend Tonks and Snape as well as gives you plenty of useful items when you are done befriending them.
8) The new endings actually give a good end to the story for the first time.

The Bad:
1) Luna's normal path is disabled which was really great in previous versions as well as nicknaming each other.
2) Some items were deleted from the clothing store and Potions for Hermione are disabled which makes it impossible to get cat ears or blonde hair for her which was my favorite look.
3) The assjob option that used to be on the same tier as boobjob is still removed.
4) At high enough whoring Hermione used to be able to be made to cum from the slap tits/finger ass/finger pussy options of the grope favor and now at the highest tier whoring she will still push you away.
5) Snape said he was max friendship at around 70%-75% for some reason.
6) Hermione's short skirt worn high up has been removed and that really sucks because it allowed her to wear a skirt and still show her pussy when she was going pantyless and that's my kink. Pretty sure that was also the skirt you needed the special reward voucher to get in previous versions of the game.
7) There is no longer a wardrobe option to have Hermione wear a buttplug.
8) The slave collar appears to have been removed from the game which had a great quest that went with it.
9) Why are books still a thing? I feel like the mechanic itself is just still around because it was in the original version but has been optimized out of existence.

Based on the fact that this new version doesn't have that much more content than v1.37 and v1.37 removed the best 3 grope favor endings as well as the assjob favor entirely and now potions & 40% of Luna's scenes are disabled I'm going to say the current version of the game is inferior to v1.36 (which also has the old much hotter Astoria art). Although the game has had massive stability improvements and bug fixes and quality of life updates those are not imo better than the content we lost so until that content is restored my suggestion is to play v1.36.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone knows of other games with a similar "dressup" feature where you can make girls be dressed with skimpy clothing by default like Witch Trainer?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
How do I unlock Luna? It's almost day 100 and still nothing.
You probably just need to be patient, as she doesn't appear till quite late in the game. At some point the sorting hat should talk to you, and that will lead to Luna putting in an appearance.

Htrccgt79

Mar 3, 2019
I am not able to do mission any more I have this thing with the snake that says like he is bussy and talk at the night but when I talk to him at night he says leave it we will talk about it any another day I have tried like a thousand time but he kept on saying this thing again and again and I can't do shit please add a mission box in your game so that I don't have to struggle around to find what to do next . thank you for such an ausom game during lockdown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am not able to do mission any more I have this thing with the snake that says like he is bussy and talk at the night but when I talk to him at night he says leave it we will talk about it any another day I have tried like a thousand time but he kept on saying this thing again and again and I can't do shit please add a mission box in your game so that I don't have to struggle around to find what to do next . thank you for such an ausom game during lockdown
you do missions with girls not with snape.

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
1) Luna's normal path is disabled which was really great in previous versions as well as nicknaming each other.
Luna's normal path (involving the wrackspurt infestation) is still in the game. Not sure which supposedly disabled events you are referring to.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes