Shasha

Oct 30, 2017
Is there a list of the avaible events right now? I've seen on another site that there's a scene where Hermione sucks Snape.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Is there a list of the avaible events right now? I've seen on another site that there's a scene where Hermione sucks Snape.
It's not true. Someone probably just made a Gif like this but it's not in the game, unfortunately.

[_Lothric_]

Jun 16, 2018
I can't "solve the quidditch quarrel" with Snape. I have wine in Inventory and I'm summoning him in the evening but every time I try to do it he'll just say "it can wait" and then we just hang out instead. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this the end of the story on version 1.38.5?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I can't "solve the quidditch quarrel" with Snape. I have wine in Inventory and I'm summoning him in the evening but every time I try to do it he'll just say "it can wait" and then we just hang out instead. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is this the end of the story on version 1.38.5?
It's the end of the story in the current version. It does mean that you can hang out with him even if you don't have any wine in your inventory, as there seems to be a bug that makes it as though you always have a bottle.

Reactions: [_Lothric_]

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Last time i played was when the new Astoria design came out.
Has there been any new content since then? other than hairstyles and clothes

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Last time i played was when the new Astoria design came out.
Has there been any new content since then? other than hairstyles and clothes
Yes, since then they re-did Cho's sprite and added some more stories. I would advise to wait for next update tho, I have no infos on release date, but it's been a while since last one so it shouldn't be that long now.

Reactions: OmenBR

Taronn

Feb 17, 2018
Some of the tattos / piercings for Hermione are missing from my playthrough. I've bought all the outfits - do I have to do something extra? I've also bought the outfit from the Weasley shop and that hasnt turned up either. Ideas anyone? Thanks in advance

Deathrow

May 31, 2017
Some of the tattos / piercings for Hermione are missing from my playthrough. I've bought all the outfits - do I have to do something extra? I've also bought the outfit from the Weasley shop and that hasnt turned up either. Ideas anyone? Thanks in advance
some of the outfits and props have been taking out this version, they will be back in next version

Reactions: Taronn

harmer69

Oct 11, 2018
How do you train Astoria? I can only get to the first star of her spell training with Tonks but after that she doesn't progress no matter how many training sessions I send her on, is there another trick to this?

Deathrow

May 31, 2017
How do you train Astoria? I can only get to the first star of her spell training with Tonks but after that she doesn't progress no matter how many training sessions I send her on, is there another trick to this?
i beleive that is all of her content for now.

clwd008

Feb 3, 2020
aha, my previous version was 1.37.4 and I cannot use the save data from it...
So I have to start from the beginning again? is there a way to transfer the data?

Deathrow

May 31, 2017
aha, my previous version was 1.37.4 and I cannot use the save data from it...
So I have to start from the beginning again? is there a way to transfer the data?
no your going to have to start again, i recommend waiting untill a more stable version is out which will hopefully mean stable saves between updates for a while

Oct 17, 2019
How can i get Cho's Quidditch training to level 2? She's stuck at three bars on that stat, can't see how to progress it? or is that as far as it goes with this update?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes