zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
So i am getting an odd error, game is still running, but after i select the Show Ass favour/select touch yourself/ Hermione goes to cover up and leave in annoyance, points are awarded but i still have the gennie jerking and hermione butt nekkid on screen, im not stuck with a butt naked hermione on screen and the story can progress. i can only get rid of her by going to a previous save and avoiding the encounter completely. Im playing the download from github, not mega
after its stuck on the screen if you do the show butt request again it will clear it, or at least it did for me

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Anybody know if there's any plans to apply the custom clothing/inventory menu for luna?
No plans as of now.
First Hermione's Wardrobe is gonna get fixed for this update. Then I will work with Mo on someting else.

It could be easily added though. First for Luna. Maybe Cho once there is more content or clothing for her.

asease1

Sep 24, 2017
Oh I realise that, it was more of a “btw this is something you might want to be aware of”
I don't know how mojo would like his bug report but you could make an issue on his git this way it will not vanish in all the post on this site^^

Reactions: Daveo59

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
closes to cat is cat ears (and maybe tail) and closest to luna is blonde hair and that's it.

nullshadow

Nov 19, 2017
No plans as of now.
First Hermione's Wardrobe is gonna get fixed for this update. Then I will work with Mo on someting else.

It could be easily added though. First for Luna. Maybe Cho once there is more content or clothing for her.
Whats more work? building the art assets or the code?

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Whats more work? building the art assets or the code?
Art by far. I'm not an artist. I can edit existing clothes to work for all the variants that are needed (large breasts, pull up top, show skirt,...), but I can't draw new stuff.

The coding I can just use the current wardrobe, make it detect which girl is currently active and load things for that specific girl, and make the labels equip everything on Luna instead of Hermione. Simple stuff.

The issue isn't really that it is too much work to do, but rather that I would like to work on something else instead.
There is only so much I can do...

nullshadow

Nov 19, 2017
Art by far. I'm not an artist. I can edit existing clothes to work for all the variants that are needed (large breasts, pull up top, show skirt,...), but I can't draw new stuff.

The coding I can just use the current wardrobe, make it detect which girl is currently active and load things for that specific girl, and make the labels equip everything on Luna instead of Hermione. Simple stuff.

The issue isn't really that it is too much work to do, but rather that I would like to work on something else instead.
There is only so much I can do...
I'd like to help and experiment with building art assets for the game, starting simple with more clothes / hairstyles, etc. Are there any standards I should adhere to? I'm comfortable with photoshop, Github, and python separately, but I'm a little scared of jumping into an already busy and populate repository I don't really understand. ( the clothing and other assets are fairly modular where I feel I can contribute without spoiling the more whole aspects of the mod like the story and the progression)

Reactions: EsUnPinguino

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Also with nullshadow here. I had mentioned previously in maybe trying to assist in creating more accessories, clothing, etc. I wouldn't mind trying my hand with some artwork, keeping in mind that this is a game centered around HP lore. nullshadow, if you get anywhere with this, I'll be following the message board. GL

Reactions: nullshadow

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I would prefer instead adding more clothes, to first integrate all existing cloths in the artwork, that is missing.

And then updating chubby model (hair first model and coloring first, then clothes).

And only then new clothes...

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
No plans as of now.

That's cool. Just a suggestion. That skirt that Luna's wearing is just too damn long lol.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I'd like to help and experiment with building art assets for the game, starting simple with more clothes / hairstyles, etc.
If you (or anyone else) wants to contribute art assets to the game feel free to email me (my email is in the pastebin) and I will be happy to work with you to add them to the game.

And then updating chubby model (hair first model and coloring first, then clothes).
I'm actually going to be moving away from chibi animations in the future and using sprite animations or CGs (1.26 will add a new CG). What you described (chibis using the same clothes/hair as the sprite) would involve a colossal amount of work for what I feel is very little gain. Even in the chibis Akabur made the hair is not consistent as he hadn't finalised Hermione's design when he was working on them.

That's cool. Just a suggestion. That skirt that Luna's wearing is just too damn long lol.
I'm unsure if I want to add a wardrobe for Luna. Partly because she doesn't have many personalised clothes (although it's not too hard to make Hermione's fit her), partly because she's not really an exhibitionist like Hermione and partly because I want the clothes she does have to be tied to certain scenes. That said I might add some shorter skirt options to the game as part of the strip event or something. ;)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes