clwd008

Feb 3, 2020
no your going to have to start again, i recommend waiting untill a more stable version is out which will hopefully mean stable saves between updates for a while
Thank you. I think you are right, I will wait until saves are transferable between updates. This is my third-time playthrough, and I'm tired to start over again.

Reactions: Deathrow

minmax

Sep 28, 2019
excuse me, suppose I brought a text file using "TranslateRenPy 0.07", translated, but how to put it back into the game? the game does not start, what could be wrong?

SlimMoses

Aug 10, 2017
I may be a bit late, but did they change how thick the cum was? If so, then I kinda liked the way it used to be. Genie only shooting out two strands of cum doesn't sit right, lol.

Reactions: Zwart

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The download included the complete base game with the mod already applied? Or it's just the mod?

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I'm the only one having a clipping problem with Hermione's artwork? I only see a huge black square and her upper clothes.

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
I'm the only one having a clipping problem with Hermione's artwork? I only see a huge black square and her upper clothes.
This seems to be a problem with the Ren'Py engine on Intel graphics. To fix it you can switch the engine to DirectX/Angle rendering by pressing Shift+G, changing renderer and then restarting the game.

Reactions: Muramasa0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
could be sluttified version which isn't thing either on this version.

Muramasa0

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
This seems to be a problem with the Ren'Py engine on Intel graphics. To fix it you can switch the engine to DirectX/Angle rendering by pressing Shift+G, changing renderer and then restarting the game.
Seems like that fixed the problem, tho the game runs much slower now. But it's playable, so I'm ok.

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
It is almost 2 months since the last update. Does anyone know a date for the next update. And please don't get mad by my question I just want to know . I love this game.

3gon

Sep 28, 2018
I upgraded from 1.36 to 1.38.5. is there a way to make the saves compatible or do I have to start new?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
It is almost 2 months since the last update. Does anyone know a date for the next update. And please don't get mad by my question I just want to know . I love this game.
The answer is simple, when it's ready. The team producing this doesn't follow a set schedule, they simply put out a release once they're satisfied with the version they're working on.

Reactions: Deathrow
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes