O.Henry

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a 100% save for 1.38.5? (I checked back way more than a few pages) If not, does anyone have one they might want to share?

tkaig

Oct 15, 2019
So, can anybody give me a hand with these three setbacks I'm having?

I'm trying to get the Luna-hermione scenes but Hermione keeps cutting in and removing the hat changes to Luna.
How do you unlock Astoria?
What can you do with Susan? She just shows up and you can give each other names and that's it. There's the hidden feature but I've got no clue how to unlock it.

I'm at a bit of a roadblock with all three so any advice would be much appreciated!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, can anybody give me a hand with these three setbacks I'm having?

I'm trying to get the Luna-hermione scenes but Hermione keeps cutting in and removing the hat changes to Luna.
How do you unlock Astoria?
What can you do with Susan? She just shows up and you can give each other names and that's it. There's the hidden feature but I've got no clue how to unlock it.

I'm at a bit of a roadblock with all three so any advice would be much appreciated!
1. luna needs to be dominatrix aka genie let's her to be in command.

2. after hermione has found susan and astoria hang with tonks and astoria comes. true that not most logical way.

3. that's wardrobe changing, you unlock it after astoria's spelling her.

tkaig

Oct 15, 2019
1. luna needs to be dominatrix aka genie let's her to be in command.

2. after hermione has found susan and astoria hang with tonks and astoria comes. true that not most logical way.

3. that's wardrobe changing, you unlock it after astoria's spelling her.
I don't understand 2. What do I need to do for Hermione to find Susan and Astoria to hang with tonks?

tkaig

Oct 15, 2019
send hermione to find those 2.
Ok... how do I send her? Is it an option in "talk" that has a criteria to become available?
Sorry I'm asking for so much detail, my brain is absolutely smooth and I require leading by the nose. XD

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
fuck_yeah.png

Happy 4th of July from Hogwarts!

Here is a brand new bikini set for Tonks.
Hope you Americans are having a fun day celebrating your independence...

And for all you British people, yes she's gonna get a Union Jack print as well, don't you worry.
As well as a plain variant, and a striped variant.

More Witch Trainer news coming soon,

Team Silver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok... how do I send her? Is it an option in "talk" that has a criteria to become available?
Sorry I'm asking for so much detail, my brain is absolutely smooth and I require leading by the nose. XD
yes it is option under talk, it comes after talked to snape and tonks has arrived and genie has chatted with her.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
View attachment 717027

Happy 4th of July from Hogwarts!

Here is a brand new bikini set for Tonks.
Hope you Americans are having a fun day celebrating your independence...

And for all you British people, yes she's gonna get a Union Jack print as well, don't you worry.
As well as a plain variant, and a striped variant.

More Witch Trainer news coming soon,

Team Silver
clothing is nice... but what about potions and expanded gameplay??? *sigh*

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes