ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
No, but once they finish with all the other updates and finishing Tonk's story and so on, it would be great if they just left the game as it was and do images for every public favor.
Aww. A comment up above made it sound like there were :(
llud's comment about finding all but those two scenes.

So how many ends are there, and what are the requirements?
I got 1 (deepthroat in corner) and 3(cum in hair then speech), as well as one where one of the girls says she wants to come back with you. The Slytherin, I think. Pretty sure she's been removed, though. I haven't messed with this game in a while, and even the 'watched thread' never gives me updates for some reason. I was sitting at 1.38.3 until a few days ago, lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
scene 1 and scene 2 appear in-game. why they left them otherwise
yes 1st 2 are actual gamescenes, last 2 are prolly leftovers from akabur's game (prolly had intention to add those but then due circumstances he never did).

Booshbarker13

Jul 17, 2020
once again: play yourself and with cheats you won't spend many hrs on playing.
Sure because I havent gotten tired of playing again every new update. I dont understand what's so hard about uploading a save file. It was easier before when slaves didnt corrupt every update, unless I did something wrong and stupidly deleted my save.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sure because I havent gotten tired of playing again every new update. I dont understand what's so hard about uploading a save file. It was easier before when slaves didnt corrupt every update, unless I did something wrong and stupidly deleted my save.
well this save helps you on this version. only left to do is to give hermione dress and start endgame.

Reactions: Jackass3487

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I didn't see everything but it seems quite a big update with a lot of changes, so keep up the good work team, I can't wait for release but take the time you need to make it even better.
Excuse the "noob" I am, but how did you get to take a look on new Cho events?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Excuse the "noob" I am, but how did you get to take a look on new Cho events?
On Github, choose "1.39 workbranch", then look at most recent changes, find Cho folder with images, click on one, and then usually you either won't see it or see just a part of it, so just right click on the image zone and then "view image" in your browser.

Reactions: Nightwings

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
On Github, choose "1.39 workbranch", then look at most recent changes, find Cho folder with images, click on one, and then usually you either won't see it or see just a part of it, so just right click on the image zone and then "view image" in your browser.
Thanks. I understand what you meant by foot fetish :D Maybe a new position "FJ" in the futur? :unsure:
But I also feel a little worried...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes