Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We all have our "preferences". Dress up, cosplay, barefoot, with/without shoes, high heels... the one thing I loved in what I saw on github, hope the dev won't mind if I spoil a little here, we can see Cho's whole body kneeled :love: not just head or half-top of her.

Last edited:

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
What about personal favors from Tonks?
Personal favours for Tonks are planned, but this update we're focusing on public favours for Tonks and Cho's personal favours, plus quidditch storyline.

Hi guys! When will this game be updated?
We're still working on the update, but we're not far from the release. The new quidditch events have been implemented and play tested, we're still working on implementation of Cho CG scenes but all the backend has been finalized, including most artwork. Besides that there's still a couple of facial expressions for updated Tonks model and sprite cum layers, these are being currently worked on as we speak.

We aim to provide the best experience possible, please stay patient. :)

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
Some more (obviously optional) snape content would be great. Could start to work it in after that dance she does for genie and snape. Maybe even add a full snape genie ending where she keeps fucking Snape after you leave?
Also, pregnancy wouldn’t work with Genie, but ik there was a mod in the early days that added a pregnancy potion that just made them big. Idk if thats what anyone wants, but it could be doable. Question is how you could make pregnancy work through a character instead of a potion (maybe snape? Lol).
Ik theyre focusing on Cho and Tonks stuff, but id hate to see them not add more Hermione stuff in the future.

Reactions: Zwart
Dec 10, 2018
So, during the process of perusing the github, I saw options for pubes for most of the girls. Is that a feature that is currently available, or is it something coming soon?

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
can someone please tell me what's the difference between witch trainer silver mod and the original witch trainer from Akabur , does the silver mod contain as well the main content of akabur's or completely different ?

tehdude4

Jul 17, 2020
can someone please tell me what's the difference between witch trainer silver mod and the original witch trainer from Akabur , does the silver mod contain as well the main content of akabur's or completely different ?
Lot's of things, too many to list. Download and play it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and about anal sex with Luna?
maybe someday.

all content what was in orig. wt is in wts but also a lot more content with other girls etc.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I cannot give you a straight answer because as one of the developers of this mod my opinion would be biased, but I'd highly recommend playing the original Witch Trainer first and only after it trying out the mod, this way you'll be able to see the differences for yourself and perhaps appreciate them more.

While we've tried to keep the original content intact, some things have been changed drastically to allow us to add the content we wished for.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
You get new characters like Luna with most of her sex scenes done. Tonks and Cho with sex contents to come and many gameplay improvements.

May I also advise you the "WT Feodosiy Mod" where you have Daphne Greengrass with a "rather" complete content?

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
thanks for everyone answerd my question , what matters is the original content i understand somethings had to be edited to allow for the extra content but still the original one there thanks all .

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes