ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
got a question for well anyone really .... why is it i have graphic problems only when hermonie is in the room ,... only her no one else does is screw up my graphic on .. i get like black screen on half my screen and then it blinks on and off .. when she leave the room the graphics clears up

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
got a question for well anyone really .... why is it i have graphic problems only when hermonie is in the room ,... only her no one else does is screw up my graphic on .. i get like black screen on half my screen and then it blinks on and off .. when she leave the room the graphics clears up
Sadly that's an intel-only bug caused by their OpenGL driver, we don't know for sure why it happens but if I were to guess, there's an error in how textures are handled when alpha masking is in use, we're aware of this bug and we will be rolling out a special patch in the future, that should alleviate the issue on intel integrated graphics systems.

If you want to fix it yourself, press SHIFT+G while in the game and from the list of available Renderers pick `Force Angle/DirectX Renderer` then press quit and launch the game again. This will fix it.

Reactions: ImperialD

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Can someone share a full save with everythong unlocked and completed version please? Thx for sharring!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Sadly that's an intel-only bug caused by their OpenGL driver, we don't know for sure why it happens but if I were to guess, there's an error in how textures are handled when alpha masking is in use, we're aware of this bug and we will be rolling out a special patch in the future, that should alleviate the issue on intel integrated graphics systems.

If you want to fix it yourself, press SHIFT+G while in the game and from the list of available Renderers pick `Force Angle/DirectX Renderer` then press quit and launch the game again. This will fix it.
thanks

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
can someone post a simple answer on how to get luna i did a search all that has been comming up is that i t has already been poster

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
just coming into this game recently and enjoying it but had a question about the tasks. it seems like you can be midway through these and when you level up, it starts over with new tasks. is that true? makes for a confusing experience

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
just coming into this game recently and enjoying it but had a question about the tasks. it seems like you can be midway through these and when you level up, it starts over with new tasks. is that true? makes for a confusing experience
I didn't get it too. If I'm in a completist mood, which is not often, I just finish the tasks even if I can already level up.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Each character uses a *whoring* stat to indicate the progression of the given character, but that's not the only flag that's important. Internally, characters also utilize progression stages that allow the writers to write coherent story, appropriate for your current progression.

Previously the game would advance without ever giving you the choice to play through all events, skipping content basically. We've thought of it as a bad design and instead, we've decided to give the player the ability to decide when you want to push the storyline further.

So my advice is to play through all events and press the level up button once you feel like you've had your fun with the current corruption step.

Reactions: Bummenphist

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Each character uses a *whoring* stat to indicate the progression of the given character, but that's not the only flag that's important. Internally, characters also utilize progression stages that allow the writers to write coherent story, appropriate for your current progression.

Previously the game would advance without ever giving you the choice to play through all events, skipping content basically. We've thought of it as a bad design and instead, we've decided to give the player the ability to decide when you want to push the storyline further.

So my advice is to play through all events and press the level up button once you feel like you've had your fun with the current corruption step.
Seems like certain event chains are capped, though. I can't seem to execute past a certain point without levelling up.

Apr 7, 2019
Sorry to bother you guys, but is there a guide/walkthrough/smth?
I don't think that anyone has compiled one. If you haven't yet played this excellent mod, I think you'll find the progression mostly very straightforward. If you run into any confusing parts -as I did with branching Luna paths- I can almost guarantee you the answer is somewhere in the pages of this forum and only takes a quick search to find. I hope you have fun with the game. :)

MistSert

Jul 3, 2018
My wardrobe has no images at all, I tested on all characters, and I tried starting a new game. V1.38.5

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes