Rafflemo

Jan 18, 2019
I played a version a while ago, but I remember a lot more clothes and also ?animations, like in the show panties favour, she would lift her skirt and not just unequip it. Did stuff get removed? (inb4 I know about the clothes shop, I just remember more skirt variations etc.)

Reactions: yamadakun

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played a version a while ago, but I remember a lot more clothes and also ?animations, like in the show panties favour, she would lift her skirt and not just unequip it. Did stuff get removed? (inb4 I know about the clothes shop, I just remember more skirt variations etc.)
yes there was more clothes before and yes they will return eventually.

Reactions: Rafflemo

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
They re-drawing the graphics for HD and to allow new story options going forward. They have not yet finished redrawing all items and they will be added over time/releases.

Reactions: Rafflemo

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Are there plans to add any new characters? Ginny and Fleur have already been asked about here and there, but maybe Lavender and the Indian twins (whose names escape me)? Also, are we likely to see Draco or some other guy getting in on the action once Hermione reaches a certain point? I could see some interesting storylines, but I don't have any idea of how much work that would require, so if it can't be done it can't be done.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Parvati and Padma Patil.
I always liked their names, so they stuck with me.

But I would love to see Ginny, freckles and all, on her knees for Genie. Never cared much for Fleur, though.
I just hope that if they do add the twins they don't screw it up like the movies. Parvati's a Gryff but Padma's a Ravenclaw. In the movies they had both as Gryffindors

Reactions: Deathrow

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry for you but it seems this up will focus on Cho new private favors/Quidditch and on Tonks public favors/rework model...

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
is update will come in this mouth?
I'm just reporting what you can read on Discord from LoafyLemon:

"One big part of the update that was completed recently was the artwork for Cho's CG, as well as the coding and posing for the ingame events. The CG is currently being finalized and tested until completion.
Another large portion of the update that is now done is the rework of Tonks' ingame model.
All of her old body, expressions, and clothing art has been updated with new artwork.

With an update this large, we won't make it in time for July, but a release in August can be expected."

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm just reporting what you can read on Discord from LoafyLemon:

"One big part of the update that was completed recently was the artwork for Cho's CG, as well as the coding and posing for the ingame events. The CG is currently being finalized and tested until completion.
Another large portion of the update that is now done is the rework of Tonks' ingame model.
All of her old body, expressions, and clothing art has been updated with new artwork.

With an update this large, we won't make it in time for July, but a release in August can be expected."
would a restart be recommended for this or would this be add-on content?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes