Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
So I've started a new playthrough of the vanilla game and just came across this mod.
Does Silver ust add content or are a lot of things changed from the original?
Should I finish the vanilla before playing Silver or will nothing be lost if I just go ahead an start playing Silver now instead of the vanilla game?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
as long as you keep both games nicely in fully separate folders, you should be able to have both. the Silver does still contain parts of the (original) vanilla game so that should look famliar from the beginning. it will change from there as you progress, naturally.

*edit* fixed a typo

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
Does Silver hold up well in late game or is it very repetitive?
I remember the vanilla game getting very repetitive very quickly.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Thanks Loekie. Appreciate it.

Also... I am day 32 or something... only at 14 whoring... Errr... am I doing something wrong here or this really such a slow burn to corrupt HG... I mean, its happening but holy shit are things going super slow...

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks Loekie. Appreciate it.

Also... I am day 32 or something... only at 14 whoring... Errr... am I doing something wrong here or this really such a slow burn to corrupt HG... I mean, its happening but holy shit are things going super slow...
Yes, it takes time. If you are up to level 14 by day 32 I'd say you are doing pretty well. Fortunately there's enough other stuff going on in the game for it never to become tedious. (YMMV, I suppose.)

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Yes, it takes time. If you are up to level 14 by day 32 I'd say you are doing pretty well. Fortunately there's enough other stuff going on in the game for it never to become tedious. (YMMV, I suppose.)
Ymmv? Whut?

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Well, whenever this update comes, I'm hoping there's some Cho content cause I'm tired of just asking her to get naked, catfight with Hermione then leave. Gimme some BJ or sex content. Otherwise.... what a waste.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Well, whenever this update comes, I'm hoping there's some Cho content cause I'm tired of just asking her to get naked, catfight with Hermione then leave. Gimme some BJ or sex content. Otherwise.... what a waste.
Believe me, you'll get Cho new content. ;) But what I'm a little worried, it could be (too) short...
but hey this is love! A year of waiting for a few minutes of happiness!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jarul
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes