EvanThinitis

Aug 7, 2020
It may be a stupid question but I keep playing the game and I have the feeling that I'm not making any progress... What's the point? What do I need to do? Currently I'm asking Hermione to do some sexual favors but it's the same every day.

senfmann

Jan 12, 2018
Anybody got some saves for the latest version? My saves broke in some weird way and I don't really feel like grinding up everything again.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
It may be a stupid question but I keep playing the game and I have the feeling that I'm not making any progress... What's the point? What do I need to do? Currently I'm asking Hermione to do some sexual favors but it's the same every day.
Did you make Genius read "A Game of Armchairs", "The Tale of Galdriel" or "My Dear Waifu" to improve his imagination?
Once Hermione reaches some corruption, an option "Level up" should appear.

Reactions: EvanThinitis

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there's also the choice "tutoring" to develop further.
also, maybe check the map (at desk), maybe you can find helpful stuff when moving around.

May 1, 2018
If you're stuck, it's for one of four reasons
1. There's a quest where you need to talk to her about something (There's one for astoria, one for cho, and you need to talk to snape about her too)
2. You need to tutor her at night more, then level her up in the request page, might need a specific item to tutor
3. If you didn't do everything in the previous stages (Doing all the hj before bj) that might be a problem as well, though some requests will max out at 1 or 2 stars based on her level
4. You might need to redo some of the older stuff after you level up, since it'll have new scenes

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes