Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I'd like to help and experiment with building art assets for the game, starting simple with more clothes / hairstyles, etc. Are there any standards I should adhere to? I'm comfortable with photoshop, Github, and python separately, but I'm a little scared of jumping into an already busy and populate repository I don't really understand. ( the clothing and other assets are fairly modular where I feel I can contribute without spoiling the more whole aspects of the mod like the story and the progression)
Go nuts on new art. even if they don't stick it in game the edi
I'd like to help and experiment with building art assets for the game, starting simple with more clothes / hairstyles, etc. Are there any standards I should adhere to? I'm comfortable with photoshop, Github, and python separately, but I'm a little scared of jumping into an already busy and populate repository I don't really understand. ( the clothing and other assets are fairly modular where I feel I can contribute without spoiling the more whole aspects of the mod like the story and the progression)
More art is always great, even if it doesn't go into Silver, people will find use for it even just in crappy edits.

Reactions: Locopirate117

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
"Be nice" to luna during her favours, I suggest clicking cheats and resetting Luna's content and make sure you are nice to her

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
later you can be bit rough to luna (for example to get her to taste djinn's sperm).

Belle_Father

Jul 28, 2017
my favorite mode for the Witch Trainer game. Takes what was provided and does so much more. Don't know how many times I have started a new game, just to see how new content flows. Cannot wait for new updates; seriously I check daily for new stuff on GitHub. I was mean to Luna, because I wanted me a pet... Hermione didn't like that. So I let her treat me as a pet for a while, then she tasted true magical power.

Reactions: MoJo

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
my favorite mode for the Witch Trainer game. Takes what was provided and does so much more. Don't know how many times I have started a new game, just to see how new content flows. Cannot wait for new updates; seriously I check daily for new stuff on GitHub. I was mean to Luna, because I wanted me a pet... Hermione didn't like that. So I let her treat me as a pet for a while, then she tasted true magical power.
What do you do with the new stuff?

i haven't been able to think of any good edits in months

chapupi

Oct 14, 2017
Ive seen some pictures in my pc where there is more than 2 types of hair for hermione . How do i get the other hair types. Btw when i press suck it on luna it just appears hermione leaving the room.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can get her to dye her hair and also having her to keep it up or down and those are accessible in her inventory when you have summoned her.

topperharly

Feb 27, 2018
first time poster so hiho everybody, i loved the original game, also the sad crab version...so i kinda dontget what this version is...is it a sad crab version + extra content or an original game + extra content?

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New Silver Update (1.26): Adds new Hermione/Luna content for all favours in the corrupted Luna route, completes the Luna/Hermione BJ event, adds new artwork for the sex favour for Hermione, adds an Ahegao potion (Snape), adds the large buttplug public shaming and completes the wear my cum public shaming event. The new CGs in these updates were done by the talented and they'll be working to add more artwork for Hermione/Luna and new characters in the future. Enjoy!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
seems to be buggy since when I click door I get errors and when I click cabinet I get errors and other times too. Doesn't matter if I use old saves or start new game.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
seems to be buggy since when I click door I get errors and when I click cabinet I get errors and other times too. Doesn't matter if I use old saves or start new game.
What are the errors?

Eki

Jun 13, 2017
"Be nice" to luna during her favours, I suggest clicking cheats and resetting Luna's content and make sure you are nice to her
I have reset multiple times and can't seem to get anywhere other than Hermione getting mad when I ask Luna to touch me. Should you stop before that?

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
Hey MoJo, is it possible to move girls to the right side of the window, or might be assign some hot key to hide text tab, cause a lot of "content" hidden by the text tab.

ccx.PNG

Also last update is great, thanks

Reactions: Jarul and darkmine

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Big props on the update - thanks! Shout out to Soggypancakes for the work too.

Things came up so I haven't been able to play around with the artwork, but will reach out when I can. Hopefully nullshadow is having some luck!

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Update played fine for me (Started a new game). Didn't encounter any errors myself. Great job Mo and Soggy!

You might have noticed that there was a new hardcore difficulty added to the game. I can't recommend playing it as of yet. It's just the original Witch Trainer's grind without anything else. No additional rewards have been added as of yet.
I will probably change it so it won't be as grindy as the original, since with all the new clothing and outfits and things you need to buy, the gold rewards are way out of balance as is.

@MoJo and I decided to split the update this time, so there wasn't anything added by me. I couldn't work on anything this week since I haven't had access to my PC, so my stuff wasn't ready. It will be in the next update, however.

Hey MoJo, is it possible to move girls to the right side of the window, or might be assign some hot key to hide text tab, cause a lot of "content" hidden by the text tab.
There will be some changes in the next update to make this less of a problem! :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes