May 1, 2018
I don't want to go down any submissive paths though. Someone must have made a guide for this somewhere.
Only one character has a submissive path, Luna. You're straight up given the choice between sub and dom path when the hat mission comes up, so you don't have to worry about missing it.
Besides that, it's mostly don't push the girls to do something they might not be comfortable with or they'll be angry for a few days. Cho has a mission that can fail if you don't know basic football stuff, but you can also middle mouse up to scroll back a line or two

Sep 1, 2019
But at bottom aren't trainer games basically about submission?
I meant that I don't want to be the sub.
Only one character has a submissive path, Luna. You're straight up given the choice between sub and dom path when the hat mission comes up, so you don't have to worry about missing it.
Besides that, it's mostly don't push the girls to do something they might not be comfortable with or they'll be angry for a few days. Cho has a mission that can fail if you don't know basic football stuff, but you can also middle mouse up to scroll back a line or two
Awesome. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I meant that I don't want to be the sub.
genie is always dominating person with females (hermione could state her opinion about it's not true but she's too busy sucking genie's dick under his desk) besides luna (up to player's choices what she will be and dom luna isn't that bad) and even then he dominates situation at least partially.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
genie is always dominating person with females (hermione could state her opinion about it's not true but she's too busy sucking genie's dick under his desk) besides luna (up to player's choices what she will be and dom luna isn't that bad) and even then he dominates situation at least partially.
Sorry did I miss something? Did you mean Hermione can give a bj under genius desk like Luna? How?:unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry did I miss something? Did you mean Hermione can give a bj under genius desk like Luna? How?:unsure:
that's 1 of her favors and snape can knock on the door during that and also tonks can come during that. luna bj under desk happens only on her being unaltered path.

Darn spell check i I meant potions
in future version potions will work.

TheAmazingDevil

May 29, 2020
Hello all.
So I recently came across Witch trainer. Went to akabur's site and downloaded it for mac. it was version 1.02.
While I was playing and looking up info about the game I saw that a newer version WT silver v1.38.5 was out. Should I download and play that one instead and abandon the current progress in the Akabur's website version? I think the silver is a fan modded version? I am not sure. Also Is there anyway I can patch the progress of the older version to the new downloaded version? Although I can replay the whole game in the silver version, it would be nice to just continue.

Tldr: I am playing on mac. Should I continue on the original version or should I play the silver version? Is there a way to continue the progress of original v1.02 in the silver version v1.38.5?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Hello all.
So I recently came across Witch trainer. Went to akabur's site and downloaded it for mac. it was version 1.02.
While I was playing and looking up info about the game I saw that a newer version WT silver v1.38.5 was out. Should I download and play that one instead and abandon the current progress in the Akabur's website version? I think the silver is a fan modded version? I am not sure. Also Is there anyway I can patch the progress of the older version to the new downloaded version? Although I can replay the whole game in the silver version, it would be nice to just continue.

Tldr: I am playing on mac. Should I continue on the original version or should I play the silver version? Is there a way to continue the progress of original v1.02 in the silver version v1.38.5?
No way to continue from original Witch Trainer to Silver. But I strongly advise you to play Silver instead. Way more complete. Only Hermione in original version and with less things to do.

Reactions: Bummenphist

TheAmazingDevil

May 29, 2020
No way to continue from original Witch Trainer to Silver. But I strongly advise you to play Silver instead. Way more complete. Only Hermione in original version and with less things to do.
Someone on reddit said I should play the original first for the experience of playing original then moving onto silver. What do you think about that?

If I play the silver, How do I add to it when new versions of silver are released?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Someone on reddit said I should play the original first for the experience of playing original then moving onto silver. What do you think about that?

If I play the silver, How do I add to it when new versions of silver are released?

i did p much the same, played the original first. that one is Hermione only.
if you want to try other versions, i strongly suggest to put them nicely separated into separate folders, else you create a mess. if you try to copy Silver into the Akabur original, you for sure create something buggy which likely won't even start. i have them both here, different folders (by name) and the saves don't interfere with eachother. for updates, i simply clear out the game folder and copy the new version in. normally, Ren'Py finds the old saves by itself.

TheAmazingDevil

May 29, 2020
i did p much the same, played the original first. that one is Hermione only.
if you want to try other versions, i strongly suggest to put them nicely separated into separate folders, else you create a mess. if you try to copy Silver into the Akabur original, you for sure create something buggy which likely won't even start. i have them both here, different folders (by name) and the saves don't interfere with eachother. for updates, i simply clear out the game folder and copy the new version in. normally, Ren'Py finds the old saves by itself.
I think I will just play the silver.

So for updates just delete the old game file and copy the new one?

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018

yes just play silver.played the original and got stuck because the're no corruption meter like silver does also you can use cheat in silver unless you want spent more time doing the same thing to open up new scene!

May 1, 2018

Silver is the better version, in every way except that you can only use potions in the regular game until they patch it into silver.
You can't get default saves to work with silver, and most times you'll have to restart when silver updates. That said, since you're taking the time to restart anyway you should get the Silver Extras Pack on the site as well, since it's specifically for Silver and adds a bunch of stuff you wouldn't get otherwise.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Definitely my favorite here. Hopefully, once they update it and add the potions back in and so on, they will next work on:

More stuff for the side characters (Cho and Susan)

Giving the dominant Luna plotline to another character so we can play the sub Luna at the same time. (Maybe Ginny? It wouldn't be a Slytherin because Hermione would never be friends with one.)

Maybe some lesbian action with those two as well. Maybe even between her and Cho

Artwork for some of the tasks. There's a couple now but it would be great to have Hermione report things to Genie and then we get to see the scene she's describing

More cards we could buy and win for the card game. A few times, I've bought cards from the Weasleys but gotten nothing. And less of the randomizing of the cards and the backwards games so there is an incentive to use strategy in getting good cards

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes