fidgetrimer

Jun 20, 2017
I'm having a hard time figuring out the exact content of this mod. Is Hermione content different from Feodosiy mod? Also, in changelogs I saw mentions of Luna, Cho, Susan and Tonks. How much lewd content do these girls have?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I'm having a hard time figuring out the exact content of this mod. Is Hermione content different from Feodosiy mod? Also, in changelogs I saw mentions of Luna, Cho, Susan and Tonks. How much lewd content do these girls have?
Yes Hermione content is different and there is more. Luna has a lot of content, then Cho (especially in next update), then Tonks, then Susan. There's also Astoria but she doesn't have much content for now, like Susan.

Reactions: fidgetrimer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm having a hard time figuring out the exact content of this mod. Is Hermione content different from Feodosiy mod?
each 3 versions of witch trainer have slightly different content with hermione (on feo's mod has more non-sexual favors than other 2). base content aka what's in akabur's wt is same on other 2 but those 2 have extra scenes.

4th is innocent witches but dunno if it is finished or even has sexual content and last time I played it was very boring and grindy.

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
each 3 versions of witch trainer have slightly different content with hermione (on feo's mod has more non-sexual favors than other 2). base content aka what's in akabur's wt is same on other 2 but those 2 have extra scenes.

4th is innocent witches but dunno if it is finished or even has sexual content and last time I played it was very boring and grindy.
IW has some content that's for sure but even finding content in the image files is somewhat of a grind that game is so tedious

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
IW has some content that's for sure but even finding content in the image files is somewhat of a grind that game is so tedious
yea best when I played last time was swimsuited girls (besides that rape early and ghostly titjob).

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I also played it (very quickly) a few days ago, and some stuff was still missing, and it wasn't clear if it would be added in this version or in a later one. But yes, it was not stuff about Cho.
As we know Cho sexual favors are quidditch linked. So I can gamble in "far away" futurs updates, Genius helps Cho to win against Griffindor and he gets "sex" in return. Then he helps her to win the World cup vs Viktor Krum team and Genius gets "anal" as reward :p

Reactions: Kryptozoid

HS1989

Sep 10, 2019
tried the work in progress version but didn't get that far. Now just waiting for the release. I mean I understand their reasoning they develop these tools for the bodies and clothes than they can add more quickly but right now when that soaks up time it feels rather dry.

Reactions: yamadakun

PlayzForFun

Jan 2, 2020
tried the work in progress version but didn't get that far. Now just waiting for the release. I mean I understand their reasoning they develop these tools for the bodies and clothes than they can add more quickly but right now when that soaks up time it feels rather dry.
Yeah i can see that

TropeCode

Witch Trainer: Silver
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2019
Witch Trainer: Silver - Update 1.39

promo_still.png

1.39 is now available for download!

This update mostly focuses on continuing Cho's storyline. In her quest to win the Hogwarts Quidditch cup. Your job as an "expert" in Quidditch and her "beloved" coach, is to make sure that she will do what it takes in her preparations, to take on the brutes of the Slytherin team.

Tonks' model has been updated with a new design, along with a bunch of new and converted clothing for her wardrobe.

Further optimizations have been made, so if you previously had any issues on lower end systems or Android devices then make sure to grab the update.

Other changes and additions include things such as the re-introduction of lipstick which, much like clothing, now supports any colour you want.
Hermione's house robes are back and have also made their way to Cho's wardrobe.
For a more detailed list of changes and additions, check out the changelog below (Spoiler warning!).

Download links:

Changelog:

Team Silver

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lamb Of God - Vigil
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Further optimizations have been made, so if you previously had any issues on lower end systems or Android devices then make sure to grab the update.
i especially like that part, just nice for waifu's old lop top. she'll like it.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Considering how large this project already is, with a huge amount of content, artwork changes (to accommodate new or revamped storylines etc), and the new features to come, I am happy to wait for the devs to get this done to their satisfaction. The bigger the existing project, the longer it will take to add, amend and test changes, so we need to bear that in mind. While we would all like everything now, that is clearly not a realistic option. If it were rushed out, and there were new bugs, people would be asking why wasn't the time taken to test it.

I am sure the end result will make the wait worthwhile.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Awesome, thanks guys. Anyone know if this requires a new save? I'm under the impression they usually do but just checking if it's definite.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes