Wakka1

Mar 16, 2018
hi, I am getting an error where if I try to select books icon from the shop it just returns me to my office. Also music sometimes just doesn't play in certain locations View attachment 796045
Same, after unlocking the card tokens that button doesn't work either so i assume it's just all of those side buttons that don't work.

junito

May 27, 2017
found a bug, after Slytherin game, cho public favor gets the game crash and besides the favor “Manipulate the boys " all other dont show

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a way to have the full pictures of Cho new CG like the one I have here when she gives genius her new favors?
I mean somebody spent a lot of time doing this Arts so it would be sad only seeing a part of it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: omocik

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How big was 3.85 again ? (2Go i think ? someone can confirm ?)
Because 700Mo feels like a huge improvement.
~850 MB.

by the posts on this thread will be few .x-versions until all bugs are squished.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lamb Of God - Vigil
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
the whole rightside in that weasley shop seems to have that issue. the buttons to change to Books/items/cards aren't clickable, and if you click all the way up in the Items tab, the 'up' arrow throws you back to the office as well, both in windowed and fullscreen, so there's s omething missing, a field not properly defined or a typo in some line. if your un with cheat (easy) you can at least 'get all books' but that's that.

also, OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK i confirmed that, moved them around to any possible location, they get locked because they are not compatible. if you still try to load them, you may run into errors because of the optimizing that took place. just imagine that all the inner workings run different now.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.39.1 PATCH

The following patch should fix all of the reported bugs.
This patch is save compatible with previous 1.39 version of the game.

For more details, check out the patch-notes linked below.

Download:

Patch-notes:

Last edited:

raffovic

Apr 7, 2020
The new release is as full as bugs as it can be. literally everything you do or chose gives an error. unbelievable

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes