yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
The mod you've linked would require some changes to work with the newest version of the game.

Check our , we have a mods section where people put their fan-made clothes in, good stuff!
Fan-made as in created with the in game cloths or their own mods?

jason007

Jan 16, 2018
does anyone know how to get cho new content? I talk to her about syltherian and every time she says she is not ready then after I get her to max out talking to syltherian, showing her body, and talking it wont give me the prompt anymore to start training.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Way to edit/unlock whoring if you're locked out? Half way through but I did too many Personal favours and I'm locked out of Public.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Lamb Of God - Vigil
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i have maxed out tutoring, whoring and genie's imagination, still reputation is still on 5 and she still refuse to do everything aside flirting with students and teachers
i have tried in 2 saves and reputation locks on 5
you don't mention level up there..
another thing i know from the old Akabur (the original) that, if you do too much personal favours before increasing public favours, you get locked out of the public favour route at some state. not sure if that is still in this mod. not even sure if it was intended to happen, or a glitch. in your case, that could be the problem.

tyga

May 10, 2018
what does the update log mean when it says:

• Hermione can be asked to put her ****** in her ***** in one of the events.

what new hermione content is it refering to???
If anyone is still able to answer this that would be great =) <3

Ive played though all cho's content for the new update.....but im struggling to find hermiones =s

im struggling to work out what 6 letter ((bodypart?) ******) its referring to.....coz I dunno her bloody armpit in her pussy :unsure:

Last edited:

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
Really love the new Tonks upgrade. She looks so much better! I hope Astoria gets the same treatment eventually. Haven't gotten to the new Cho content yet but I'm really looking forward to it! Thanks for all the hard work SS

Reactions: omocik

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
what does the update log mean when it says:

• Hermione can be asked to put her ****** in her ***** in one of the events.

what new hermione content is it refering to???
A hero will tell when the time comes, I guess...

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes