EroHero01

Dec 28, 2018
I remember playing this game a few years back....please tell there a walkthrough or cheats?
LOL. This game not is the same that the original Akabur's games or other mods. In fact, this version not have the same walkthrough of the anterior versions of this mod because have been added new elements that have been change the gameplay and the history line. In other words, yourself have to find out how to advanced in this game and if you dicover a bug or you have a question, then you have to report on this place so that the developer fix the bug in the next uploaded or answer your questions. :)
PD: the cheats it's in the cheat's menu inside the game. You will see them right there. It's imposible not see the cheat menu.

Ringitall95

Sep 4, 2019
Is there anyone who can help me with Cho's blowjob crashing my game? Two similar Cho problems came up one after the other and
nicecockbro5793
answered the 2nd but not mine. I know there is no Griffindor match in this version that is not the issue. I cannot complete the blowjob as the game crashes every time I try. I now there is no Cho content past the blowjobs but I would like to get through the sequence if I can. Thanks in advance for any help.
I have the same issue. For the time being, save during it, if it crashes it will go further if you load it back up.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Bug report: Here's the traceback of Hermione public request from whoring 15.
This bug has already been fixed, please update the game to version 1.39.2

Link available on our .

Reactions: Weebi

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is there a reason why, since I first got Cho to blow me, Why my hotkeys like S for Snooze and Sleep and D for the summon thing, DON’T work anymore?!? How do I fix it, Thanks in advance...

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Also, I must be doing something wrong here, Hermione is max whoring, Her Tutoring is max on one save, 0 on another and Snape is max friendship, But Hermione’s reputation is still lvl 3 how do I make it go up and get her to the third public favour “Let a classmate molest you” It won’t go down no matter what I do?!? Thanks in advance...

Last edited:

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
I have a question regarding the screenshot at the beggining of this thread.

How do I unlock... whatever this is? Day 150+.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I have a question regarding the screenshot at the beggining of this thread.

How do I unlock... whatever this is? Day 150+.

Click the map on nights when the moon is out the window and Hermione should be up in the Forest, Click that and when it comes up with an option for a blowjob click that! I hope that helped....

Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
Click the map on nights when the moon is out the window and Hermione should be up in the Forest, Click that and when it comes up with an option for a blowjob click that! I hope that helped....
I appreciate it. I don't know the specific solution to your problem, but you could always cheat and get +1 whoring for hermione. I know some people hate cheating, but if you get stuck and it's thwarting your enjoyement, why not?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes