cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also, I must be doing something wrong here, Hermione is max whoring, Her Tutoring is max on one save, 0 on another and Snape is max friendship, But Hermione’s reputation is still lvl 3 how do I make it go up and get her to the third public favour “Let a classmate molest you” It won’t go down no matter what I do?!? Thanks in advance...
wait fix or restart and keep favors balanced aka 1 priv, 1 public etc.

Loekie

Jul 29, 2017
Also, I must be doing something wrong here, Hermione is max whoring, Her Tutoring is max on one save, 0 on another and Snape is max friendship, But Hermione’s reputation is still lvl 3 how do I make it go up and get her to the third public favour “Let a classmate molest you” It won’t go down no matter what I do?!? Thanks in advance...
If i'm not mistaken, reputation is gained with public favours, you must keep doing the "current" level untill you've had 3 succesfull ones (yes, they might fail), then progress to the next. If you're unlucky, this might take a few tries.

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
They broke the saves AGAIN? dammit.

Unrelated note, how the hell do I unlock Luna's content? I do not remember what the trigger is for that, and I never figured out what decisions trigger which version of her content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If i'm not mistaken, reputation is gained with public favours, you must keep doing the "current" level untill you've had 3 succesfull ones (yes, they might fail), then progress to the next. If you're unlucky, this might take a few tries.
like i said, 1 priv and 1 public to keep those balanced.

They broke the saves AGAIN? dammit.

Unrelated note, how the hell do I unlock Luna's content? I do not remember what the trigger is for that, and I never figured out what decisions trigger which version of her content.
saves between 1.3x versions haven't worked past several versions but with cheats it's not that bad.

since you won't bother to search here's short version: get high whoring, hat talks, ask new girl, either let hat change her (let her dominate) or not alter.

Yeah, But isn’t 1.39.2 the fix?!?
.2 fixed other things not public favors.

Reactions: RvWCaboose

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
so now they need a fix for the fix. anyhoo, not uncommon that when you try to tweak out something, things mess up. they're working on code and other improvements as i understood it, so there's always a chance for something to not fit anymore. try to find 1 (one) typo in thousands of lines, when the stuff in there is case sensitive you may miss it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well last big version went to .5. besides it's up to player if he/she wants hermione to be public whore too or just private whore.

minin

Mar 2, 2019
so im a bit confused, im still at level 1 and she says no to anything past "show me your panties". do I level her up? it says I will loose those previous events, any tips?

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
so im a bit confused, im still at level 1 and she says no to anything past "show me your panties". do I level her up? it says I will loose those previous events, any tips?
Yes. once you can't do anything anymore (have all hearts), you can't progress unless you level her up. You won't lose any events, they'll just get new versions, you'll still be able to make her show you her panties, for example, just with different outcomes.

Reactions: Pt Data and minin

minin

Mar 2, 2019
Yes. once you can't do anything anymore (have all hearts), you can't progress unless you level her up. You won't lose any events, they'll just get new versions, you'll still be able to make her show you her panties, for example, just with different outcomes.
so those with black hearts don't matter? at level 1? thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When does Astoria show up because I've been playing for I while and I haven't seen her
why search thread can't be used? anyways you fetch hermione and snape on finding her and meanwhile spend plenty of time (hang) with tonks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I get my old save onto 1.39? When I try to move the files and go into the game it says Incompatible
saves aren't compatible between 1.38.x and 1.39.x (like they weren't compatible between 1.37.x and 1.38.x) so start over.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i'd think if it already tells you "this is incompatible" that should be self explanatory.
it's a warning instead of loading it anyway, because that could mess up everything.
they changed some stuff on the internals, that's why the old saves can't work anymore.

Reactions: Bummenphist
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes