SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
Is anyone like actively creating extra content for this?
I like the direction this is heading, so props to the Devs. But the nice thing with the older versions of this mod was all the extra content in different packs.
This game has a ton of potential for extra content, like the Mirror of Erised or just the wardrobes, or even better, new CGs. And I kinda remember reading somewhere they make that possible for this Mod as well, adding content. So anyone knows whats up?

Again, I like where this is going. But it'd be great of there was some artist I could support who was working on CGs or other graphics solely.

(This post is just informative, not for bashing on the new devs or anything)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I like the direction this is heading, so props to the Devs. But the nice thing with the older versions of this mod was all the extra content in different packs.
This game has a ton of potential for extra content, like the Mirror of Erised or just the wardrobes, or even better, new CGs. And I kinda remember reading somewhere they make that possible for this Mod as well, adding content. So anyone knows whats up?

Again, I like where this is going. But it'd be great of there was some artist I could support who was working on CGs or other graphics solely.

There is already a pack for this game but I think it is not maintained and therefore probably doesn't work on the latest version. Just a search on Witch Trainer Silver and one of the links will be the extras pack.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018

There's a bunch of sub-mods with bonus outfits and stuff in the Discord. There's a well maintained channel with a lot of user made content. I don't usually like hanging out in creators' discord servers but the silver gang is a pretty cool bunch of folks, and there's a lot of progress updates and brainstorming and stuff that goes on over there that doesn't necessarily make it over here.

The Big BG was maintaining an extras pack for a while here on these forums, but they've had some personal stuff come up so they're not really keeping up with it anymore. It's a shame, too, because I really liked where they were going with how they added in Daphne content. They do update their mod occasionally, though, so it's worth following the thread https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-extras-pack-05-12-2020-thebigbg.23638/

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone else bothered by the weird fade-in/fade-out of facial expressions?? I find it super distracting. It's NOT animation at all, and weird to see Hermione's mouth fading out of one position while simultaneously fading in somewhere else on her face! Same with the eye blinks. None of the earlier versions had this and its worse than unnecessary, its bizarre... I really wanted to play the new content but this really weird to me. Am I the only one? WAS this in earlier versions and I just didn't notice? What's the logic?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
if you don't like it, try to: go to Preferences, deactivate (skip) Transitions, not sure but maybe it helps. even if it does, there's no option to have this one Off and other ones On. if you're missing stuff after the change, you may have to revert it.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
I downloaded the newest version but my saves are all gone, can someone link me a complete save file?

Feb 25, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but can't find answers by searching this thread.

I've seen images floating around the interwebs showing penetration sex scenes for Hermonie, both vaginal and anal. Not the ones with genie standing behind her, but more of a POV angle. Also images of lesbian stuff with Luna.

Are those in the current version of WTS? If so, how would an enterprising genie access them?

I've gotten the lake and bedroom scenes with Luna and the "regular" and forest blowjob Hermoine scenes where you don't see the actual penetration, FWIW...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only penetration shown with hermione is when she's friend with luna. maybe in future there'll be more.

2fs

Sep 20, 2019
not in this game nor any other games happening in same universe (incl. innocent witches since that has 0 sex).
wait what.
innocent witches has no sex.

FUCK. I thought it did, thats time in game wasted.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
wait what.
innocent witches has no sex.

FUCK. I thought it did, thats time in game wasted.
Innocent Witches has sex now, at least bjs, not sure about anything else, I didn't "play" (meaning just extracting the CGs because the game is too grindy and boring) the latest version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
actually there's 2 sex scenes, a Daphne one and a mc something one one.
with ms mcgonnagally or whatever is her name (unless that rape scene has been removed) but that game has been in development for a few years and pretty much only things new updates have brought is more grind (and still no save compability between versions).

Reactions: Ukesu
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes