ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How many endings are there? I only ever seem to find two. The blowjob ending, and the 'sperm in hair' ending.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
those aren't actually endings, endings are going back home or staying at school but those 2 are only.
The ball IS the ending scene, though.
If you keep Hermione to yourself and don't whore her out with public events beyond the first couple levels, she chokes herself on Genie's cock around the corner and swallows.
If you DO share her out, she'll make Genie cum in her hair. Then goes to give a speech with it slowly leaking down her face.
If you select the area with the cheat menu, you can actually rewatch the unlocked 'endings'.

I was told there was a third ending way back when I first learned about this mod. So I wanted to know how many endings and their requirements.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Im stuck with cho, recklessness shows 9 but the bar is full and i can't get her to strategize for the next game. public favours are full and also getting nude. am i missing something or is this a bug? latest version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was told there was a third ending way back when I first learned about this mod. So I wanted to know how many endings and their requirements.
maybe rejecting her or giving dress as early as possible.

Im stuck with cho, recklessness shows 9 but the bar is full and i can't get her to strategize for the next game. public favours are full and also getting nude. am i missing something or is this a bug? latest version.
how many matches she has done?

Any word on when potions are added back in?
nothing official, maybe on next big update.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
genie has said himself "few" times that he cannot make any1 preggo and using magic to create babies just leads to troubles (scarlet witch).
In the Disney cartoon series, Genie also said that Genies are made and not born.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the Disney cartoon series, Genie also said that Genies are made and not born.
this is wee bit far from disney but still it's highly unlikely that genie can reproduce and snape uses spell to prevent pregnancies. tonks is different thing but highly unlikely that she will get herself preggo.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
this is wee bit far from disney but still it's highly unlikely that genie can reproduce and snape uses spell to prevent pregnancies. tonks is different thing but highly unlikely that she will get herself preggo.
I was actually using that to give a basis that genies were infertile according to the base lore.

realaccount9

Jun 14, 2018
genie has said himself "few" times that he cannot make any1 preggo and using magic to create babies just leads to troubles (scarlet witch).
So I don't really play these games for the lore, and I don't think a single other person does either :|

My 2cents are that I would LOVE for there to be preg content - if it was anything similar to Summertime Saga I would lose it, but even if not to that extent, it still would be a big plus!

Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
For those interested: some nice hentai pics here, lot of HP themed material:

genghis khan

May 21, 2020
yo, i love the content boost for cho but damn.... it's like animated cho and cg cho are 2 different people, with animated cho not being lucky enough. her face is completely different, where r the abs and her boobs look very different too, damn i hope they improve this in the future updates

Reactions: Kryptozoid

boobon3472

Sep 16, 2020
The ball IS the ending scene, though.
If you keep Hermione to yourself and don't whore her out with public events beyond the first couple levels, she chokes herself on Genie's cock around the corner and swallows.
If you DO share her out, she'll make Genie cum in her hair. Then goes to give a speech with it slowly leaking down her face.
If you select the area with the cheat menu, you can actually rewatch the unlocked 'endings'.

What do you mean reach the area with the cheat menu? Maybe I am not using the menu correctly. I lost my old save file so I've been trying to figure out how to unlock everything again by editing the save/using the console but I haven't had any luck.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
What do you mean reach the area with the cheat menu? Maybe I am not using the menu correctly. I lost my old save file so I've been trying to figure out how to unlock everything again by editing the save/using the console but I haven't had any luck.
Upper left part of the office screen is a menu that has the cheat options in it. In that same list, you can replay the endings you've unlocked. I only have 2.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes