Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Anyone else bothered by the weird fade-in/fade-out of facial expressions?? I find it super distracting. It's NOT animation at all, and weird to see Hermione's mouth fading out of one position while simultaneously fading in somewhere else on her face! Same with the eye blinks. None of the earlier versions had this and its worse than unnecessary, its bizarre... I really wanted to play the new content but this really weird to me. Am I the only one? WAS this in earlier versions and I just didn't notice? What's the logic?
I don't mind the effect. I understand that proper transitions may not be possible in Ren'Py, so I can make allowances for that. I would rather look at what they can do, and this game has a really good look and good potential storylines to it for my two cents.

Reactions: SenPC

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
So I don't really play these games for the lore, and I don't think a single other person does either :|

My 2cents are that I would LOVE for there to be preg content - if it was anything similar to Summertime Saga I would lose it, but even if not to that extent, it still would be a big plus!
yeah i dont think its so much "lore" as a hint to not get your hopes up for preg shit

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Ignoring the work pregnancy would take, in a game where magic is a thing it'd be extremely easy to either concoct a way around the "genies are sterile" rule or simply making Harry Potter wizard people fertile for genies due to whatever makes them magical. Regardless of that it's more than likely not going to happen so it's a moot point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could anbody tell me where to find the patch 1.38.5 to 1.39 or can i just use the patch that is available
there is no patch from 1.38.x to 1.39.x. start over like in prev. several past versions.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Is anyone else kinda grossed out that others see Genie as old man Dumbledore? Do they see his elephant dick as Dumbledore's or do they see Genie's dick on a wrinkled old body? Either way, it's weird right? It's kinda why I look forward to Tonk's content since she can see through the illusion if she chooses to do so.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Is anyone else kinda grossed out that others see Genie as old man Dumbledore? Do they see his elephant dick as Dumbledore's or do they see Genie's dick on a wrinkled old body? Either way, it's weird right? It's kinda why I look forward to Tonk's content since she can see through the illusion if she chooses to do so.
What do you have against Richard Harris' dick?
richard-harris-dumbledore-gty-jef-181015_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I didnt play this since 1.37, why so much clothes were cut out? Wheres all that stuff thats even on the screenshots?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didnt play this since 1.37, why so much clothes were cut out? Wheres all that stuff thats even on the screenshots?
clothes might return once they've been drawn or not since it's a lot work to make poses for every outfit (besides this isn't dressing game, very opposite actually). some of screenshots are fanart or stuff which didn't get to orig. game.

Reactions: Pt Data

gianclod

Jan 8, 2018
Make sure it's set to Window mode in the settings. The window is resizable and scales to the nearest 16:9.
I am in windowed mode but the window is not resizable even in full screen mode it remains the same size and the rest of the screen is black

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes