NottWeal

Feb 1, 2018
I'm still having trouble with the wardrobe crash. I've updated drivers and switched the graphics card and it still crashes. Anyone know how to fix?

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
Is it normal to appear that performance warning everytime i open the game and that the game is pretty laggy in gameplay? i got directx12 and it still appears

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it normal to appear that performance warning everytime i open the game and that the game is pretty laggy in gameplay? i got directx12 and it still appears
do you use intel integrated or nvidia/amd graphic card?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have Cho and Hermione, how i unlock the rest of the girls?
luna once hat asks new girl, susan appears on her own once has gotten letter, tonks same, astoria you need to set hermione to find her and snape same and spend time with tonks (drinking and not that akabur's wine).

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
luna once hat asks new girl, susan appears on her own once has gotten letter, tonks same, astoria you need to set hermione to find her and snape same and spend time with tonks (drinking and not that akabur's wine).
Soo they all apear on their own? I have to do nothing to unlock them? Thanks in advance.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is tonks favors limited to the public 2nd level? Or is there more after that?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I cannot increase Hermione public requests. I have Whoring maxed out, but she will only do the first 2 public requests. Her public reputation wont change no matter how many public things she does.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes