cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I cannot increase Hermione public requests. I have Whoring maxed out, but she will only do the first 2 public requests. Her public reputation wont change no matter how many public things she does.
you did wrong, you have to do priv and then public and so on until all is done. if you want you can use cheat menu to force public favors.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
you did wrong, you have to do priv and then public and so on until all is done. if you want you can use cheat menu to force public favors.
Yeah that was my plan, but you cannot even restart Hermione's progress. Had to reload to Whoring 12 and there I could somewhat increase. Hopefully it will work, kind of a bummer for the lost progress, lots of ctrl holding in my future.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
While the CG is nice, I always kinda liked the combination of chibi with the naughty faces with the hair and other accessories we picked. The CG feels a bit distanced from that and loses that uniqueness the game had. Hope team silver is planning to add chibis for Cho etc as well, and not only CG. If it saves development etc., I would be fine without having any cg at all, its not really what the game was about.

Reactions: Zwart

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
While the CG is nice, I always kinda liked the combination of chibi with the naughty faces with the hair and other accessories we picked. The CG feels a bit distanced from that and loses that uniqueness the game had. Hope team silver is planning to add chibis for Cho etc as well, and not only CG. If it saves development etc., I would be fine without having any cg at all, its not really what the game was about.
I would rather have well animated CGs than badly animated chibis.

Reactions: Centrophy

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I would rather have well animated CGs than badly animated chibis.
I guess. I always found the dirty talk, faces etc. the most sexy. The Hermione I have ingame has changed to blond and has a different hairdo etc, then CG comes and she is back to the way she was in the beginning, seems a bit jarring.

Reactions: Zwart

soulo

Nov 7, 2018
clothes might return once they've been drawn or not since it's a lot work to make poses for every outfit (besides this isn't dressing game, very opposite actually). some of screenshots are fanart or stuff which didn't get to orig. game.
For me the Clothing and the slowly sluttification of her clothes was one of my favorite parts of the game.
Its also an essencial part of nearly every Trainer game,
little things like going back to normal clothes after Hermonie turning into a slut and her comments when you tell her to wear it, made that the game had a high replayabilty for me.
So its far von "very opposite actually".

Reactions: jeje33

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For me the Clothing and the slowly sluttification of her clothes was one of my favorite parts of the game.
little things like going back to normal clothes after Hermonie turning into a slut and her comments when you tell her to wear it, made that the game had a high replayabilty for me.
Yeah this. I would much rather like it if they worked on things like this rather than CG. It is really not what made the game great. People loved the vanilla and it had like what? 3 CG?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
been kind of a fan for the chibis from the original, adds something funny especially with the face expressions and that. also on really low grade systems, the chibis lag less compared to their respective CG scenes. that has less impact on the original Akabur game, significantly more here on Silver mod because it's more extensive. then again, who (except me sometimes) still runs old computers?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that's astoria and how to get was explained by yours truly on prev. page or page before that so won't repeat it.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
I guess. I always found the dirty talk, faces etc. the most sexy. The Hermione I have ingame has changed to blond and has a different hairdo etc, then CG comes and she is back to the way she was in the beginning, seems a bit jarring.
Yea I get that. If the chibis could reflect the customization and had well made animations I wouldnt mind much.

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
Replayed this today and for the first time managed to stick with the Slytherin Luna route.
Somehow I always managed to get Looney Luna instead before. Great to see the new content!

I love how much new content there is in Silver, just wish a bit from Russian/Feodosiy was also included like the cheerleader stuff and the newspaper.

Also is there anything to do with the phoenix in silver, or is it pointless as in the original?

What I don't like is how the Weasley store replaces unlocking Dahm's, you still get the voucher but the store is gone and replaced by the Weasleys.

I also don't like how the card game always follows the same rules with characters, e.g. the Weasleys always play reverse and random.
I also didn't find a way to complete my deck, some of the special cards remain locked and despite what the hint says the girl cards don't get more undressed beyond the one time, no matter how much I play.

Still it's a great update and vast improvement over original and Russian/Feodosiy. Looking forward to even more content to come.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I was told there was a third ending way back when I first learned about this mod. So I wanted to know how many endings and their requirements.
I'm not sure if it was in one of the mods or in original game, and not sure if I remember it correctly... but I believe one ending was whore, and there were two non-whore ones, one you get when Griffindor ends up on top of the cup, the other when they don't win. Don't think there was that much difference between two normal ones tho...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm not sure if it was in one of the mods or in original game, and not sure if I remember it correctly... but I believe one ending was whore, and there were two non-whore ones, one you get when Griffindor ends up on top of the cup, the other when they don't win. Don't think there was that much difference between two normal ones tho...
The ones I have are 'whore just for genie', and 'whore for the school'.

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
The ones I have are 'whore just for genie', and 'whore for the school'.
The original had two endings tied to the ball, Hermione Private or Public whore.

Russian (Sadcrab) added a third ending, I think Feodosiy added a fourth one although that might just be a variation on Russian's. These aren't in Silver as it has no content from Russian, it's a separate branch from Akabur's 1.02.

In Silver, you can continue past either ball ending and stay at the school.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
The problem with it here is that's it's not really slow. It's either Prude or Slut. Too many of the sluttier (but not full slut) are locked behind high numbers, and at that point you hit 19 pretty fast so what's the point of going the less sluttier outfits?

The Tier thing is OK, but the whore levels are all over the place and fully off. I mean by the time you can click no panties in the wardrobe, Hermione is already not wearing them in game as she's hit a certain whore point.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes