cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where do you put the patches after extracting them?
what patches?

I love how much new content there is in Silver, just wish a bit from Russian/Feodosiy was also included like the cheerleader stuff and the newspaper.

Also is there anything to do with the phoenix in silver, or is it pointless as in the original?
feo's mod completed sadcrab's but anyways some of that mod might end up to silver too.

nothing with bird except petting and feeding or not up to player.

Reactions: erbk

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I can't do public favors with Granger there are many exceptions ... I need help
I just had the same issue. You probably went too far in personal favors. It apparently locks public favors out. You need to first do public and then personal

Feb 25, 2018
Replayed this today and for the first time managed to stick with the Slytherin Luna route.
Somehow I always managed to get Looney Luna instead before. Great to see the new content!

I love how much new content there is in Silver, just wish a bit from Russian/Feodosiy was also included like the cheerleader stuff and the newspaper.

Also is there anything to do with the phoenix in silver, or is it pointless as in the original?

What I don't like is how the Weasley store replaces unlocking Dahm's, you still get the voucher but the store is gone and replaced by the Weasleys.

I also don't like how the card game always follows the same rules with characters, e.g. the Weasleys always play reverse and random.
I also didn't find a way to complete my deck, some of the special cards remain locked and despite what the hint says the girl cards don't get more undressed beyond the one time, no matter how much I play.

Still it's a great update and vast improvement over original and Russian/Feodosiy. Looking forward to even more content to come.
How do you stay on the Luna Slytherin route? I always hit a point where Hermoine forces you to turn her back to normal...
Also have never found a way to have Luna and Hermoine do lesbian / threesome stuff. Is that on the full Slytherin route?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you stay on the Luna Slytherin route? I always hit a point where Hermoine forces you to turn her back to normal...
Also have never found a way to have Luna and Hermoine do lesbian / threesome stuff. Is that on the full Slytherin route?
search is your friend, it's been posted many times (last time by me some pages ago).

Lauvicius

Formerly 'hontza'
May 7, 2020
Hi, I have a problem, when I try to buy books at Fred and George, the button is not there, or like its there visualy but when I click it, I sends me back to the office. Anyone has the same problem or know a fix?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi, I have a problem, when I try to buy books at Fred and George, the button is not there, or like its there visualy but when I click it, I sends me back to the office. Anyone has the same problem or know a fix?
are you using latest version aka 1.39.2? not sure if op has bugfixed version.

Mar 7, 2018
Anyone have version 1.37 or below? Not really a big fan of the changes they've made to the art and the webp format is preventing me from just modding in the old assets.

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
You have to let Luna dom. Don't propose to buy the newspaper, don't force her on your lap, beg when possible.
The threesome stuff is in the Slytherin route.
Remember you can reset all Luna content in the cheat menu if needed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have version 1.37 or below? Not really a big fan of the changes they've made to the art and the webp format is preventing me from just modding in the old assets.
i'm quite sure some sites have 1.37.x but don't expect fast dl speeds w/o paying for premium.

ABwithC

May 25, 2020
You have to let Luna dom. Don't propose to buy the newspaper, don't force her on your lap, beg when possible.
The threesome stuff is in the Slytherin route.
Remember you can reset all Luna content in the cheat menu if needed.
thanks

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
There is no time limit. A few general tips:

1) Balance private and public favours as much as possible so you don't accidentally lock yourself to one ending path
2) If you upset a girl when asking for a favour AND the heart turns black, she will need to be upgraded to the next tier to proceed. If the heart is not turned black you can ask again after her mood resets, but:
3) Do not upgrade the favour level until you've seen every option, as a higher tier will change lower level interactions as well.
4) When you get the warning about public favours near the ending SAVE so you can go back, if wanted.
5) After getting the private ending you can choose to keep playing and do all the public ones, if you want. Or start a New Game Plus.

For Luna, decide if you want sub (Looney) or dom (Bisexual) Luna.

Reactions: dunreeper
D

Deleted member 189015

Hi folks i got the following problem if i wanna start the Game. I downloaded the Witch Trainer Silver from this site( to play it without the basegame like stated) and everytime i wanna start the exe. the attached traceback is showing. Would really appreciate any help so i can enjoy the mod :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes