F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
would be good if you can post the errors here, maybe some of us had the same.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i wonder how she's whoring 9 while still at favs 2, did you change the level manually?
also, at evening check if you have the Tutoring option.

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
there should be lvl up on priv. favors if she's ready.
There is no option to level up, that's my issue, otherwise I'm not quite grasping what you're saying.
i wonder how she's whoring 9 while still at favs 2, did you change the level manually?
also, at evening check if you have the Tutoring option.
Newgame+ hardcore difficulty, so no cheats. Maybe trying to get a tutoring that was beyond her level triggered a block of some sort. Tutoring, only says soon.

EDIT:
Never mind, for some reason I had to do that talk to me stuff where she makes up shit about wanting to swallow semen.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
ahhh that was it. haven't tried hardcore myself yet; so many games so little time..

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
My Luna content is bugging. I've done all the blowjob content, but it's now stuck on loop. During the day it keeps repeating the 'all day oral' scene, and at night it keeps repeating the first blowjob scene. It won't move forward.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
This is my 1.39.2 review. The good:
1) Tonk's scene at the 2nd quidditch game is freaking fantastic. Cho's scene is also super hot.
2) Cho's new favors are incredible. Her bj and stripping with Tonks favors are very sexy.
3) The ability to make Hermione cum by fingering her pussy during the grope favor was restored.
4) The ability to make Hermione do ass to mouth during her anal favor has been restored. (This was previously the anal favor's second heart and was the kinkiest so it made me sad when previous versions removed it and only had the 1st and 3rd anal heart scenes)
5) A bunch of small tweaks to Hermione's dialogue in various favors and tutoring seems to have greatly improved them imo.

The Bad:
1) Luna's normal path seems to end at the Masturbate for me option. I've done it like 40 times with max hearts and still can't progress to other options. There used to be blowjob and sex options but those have either been disabled or the game is behaving oddly and not unlocking them for me. Her normal path has always been a disaster to unlock so it would be really great to make the conditions for unlocking her next stage clearer. And if the conditions are "just have her masturbate like 50+ times until it unlocks" you should strongly consider changing the unlock conditions to something that is a little bit easier to figure out so people don't think they are broken constantly.
2) Some items were deleted from the clothing store and Potions for Hermione are disabled which makes it impossible to get cat ears or blonde hair for her which was my favorite look.
3) The assjob option that used to be on the same tier as boobjob is still removed.
4) At high enough whoring Hermione used to be able to be made to cum from the slap tits/finger ass options of the grope favor and now at the highest tier whoring she will still tell you to stop/push you away.
5) Snape said he was max friendship at around 70%-75% for some reason.
6) Hermione's short skirt worn high up has been removed and that really sucks because it allowed her to wear a skirt and still show her pussy when she was going pantyless and that's my kink. Also that was also the skirt you needed the special reward voucher to get in previous versions of the game so it felt like a really special hidden reward.
7) There is no longer a wardrobe option to have Hermione wear a buttplug. (Well the option is there but selecting it doesn't do anything.
8) The slave collar appears to have been disabled. Even though it shows up in my items menu I don't have the option to use it on Hermione as a quest item.
9) Why are books still a thing? I feel like the mechanic itself is just still around because it was in the original version but has been optimized out of existence.
10) Potions still aren't fixed.

Things I would like to see worked on in the next couple versions of the game:
1) The things that were deleted being brought back. The super miniskirt, Potions (the blonde Hemione look and cat ears were my favorite) as well as making her wear a buttplug and the finger her ass until she cums and assjob scenes were all some of my favorites so having them be removed for so long really sucks. This I would say is the most important thing to work on because you want people to feel like new versions of the game add good content and don't take away from the game making previous versions more enjoyable to play than versions that came out a year and 3 updates later.
2) Tonk's Personal Favors. In the Astoria and Cho additions to the game Tonk's has been featured and been super incredibly sexy so I'm really keen on seeing her actually use her own body for some stuff (although it's totally okay if she wants to shapeshift during some favors, I just don't want to miss out on having some fun with her body)
3) One last Dom Luna and Hermione scene. I feel like the having sex favor was worded to sound like a starting point and not an ending point. So it would be nice to have one last favor with the two of them like a double anal scene or one where Luna does anal while Hermione sucks us off occasionally to lube us up/do flirty things to Luna while we plow her ass.
4) A new Astoria and Susan tier. Feels like we haven't seen any progress on this route in ages and it left off when things were about to get REALLY good.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wtf776 there is sex with normal luna (not affected by hat), leave her alone for few days and then continue and during full moon check if she's outside school and if yes then go there and bang her and after enuf forest bangs they move to her room to fuck.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Wtf776 there is sex with normal luna (not affected by hat), leave her alone for few days and then continue and during full moon check if she's outside school and if yes then go there and bang her and after enuf forest bangs they move to her room to fuck.
There used to be. After doing the masturbate favor enough times (seemingly at random) she would move on to blowjobs and then after maxing that out by doing it like 30 times she would move on to a few different sex scenes. But now I can't get her to move on to blowjobs.

Either the content is glitched or it is just really confusing what the trigger is. Definitely needs something to make it clearer what you're supposed to do because this is bs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on my play genie can fuck luna in her room but it's a very long path until they end up there.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
well on my play genie can fuck luna in her room but it's a very long path until they end up there.

Can you please tell me a step by step on how to get that for Luna, I’m pretty sure I’ve unlocked her but haven’t done anything else with her, And also I can’t seem to summon Astoria, I got Tonks Snape and Hermione to look for her after Tonks noticed the original curse being cast on Susan, and I can summon Susan, But I don’t know what to do now.... Thanks in advance...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you please tell me a step by step on how to get that for Luna, I’m pretty sure I’ve unlocked her but haven’t done anything else with her, And also I can’t seem to summon Astoria, I got Tonks Snape and Hermione to look for her after Tonks noticed the original curse being cast on Susan, and I can summon Susan, But I don’t know what to do now.... Thanks in advance...
luna: on my play didn't let hat alter her and kept summoning her occasionally when she returned afterwards and did sexual favors (varied how rough genie was to her, dunno if it matters) and after got her to full stars didn't summon her much and kept eye if she was in forest during evening and if she was then sent genie there and from there things developed. on my saves i'm well beyond 100 days so it's not quickly done.

astoria: if you have fetched both hermione and snape to search her and after a while of searching genie needs to spend time with tonks again (drinking) and then whole quartet (tonks, hermione, astoria and snape) will come/bark to genie's office and after that she's (astoria) available.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Has anyone here be able to build a deck? i have only one the first battle do too the crap cards i have i won more cards but can not use them.

I have spent hours on battle 2 what am i missing?

My frustration is a maximum

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
Has anyone here be able to build a deck? i have only one the first battle do too the crap cards i have i won more cards but can not use them.

I have spent hours on battle 2 what am i missing?

My frustration is a maximum
You can swap cards from the desk, select a card you want and then the one on the top row you want to replace it for.

Painkiller88

Oct 13, 2020
Can you help me please? I am on day 200 but Hermione's reputation stucked at level 3. Favour tier is on level 6, Tutoring is on level 15, Whore level is max, because after some tries I maxed id with cheats. Its the 1.39.2 version

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes