F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
as long as the game changes include changes to the game core, that incompatibility will go on.
can't be fixed because of it's nature.

slormo

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2020
does anyone have a full save with persistent? Been trying to play this all the way through but some bugs and glitches has made me unable to get everything...

Reactions: Lazybear24

adramelech14

Oct 26, 2020
Anyone knows where does the game stores the positions of the touchable bodyparts in the wardrobe fondling feature or how are they determined?

I ported astoria back to 1.39.2 but i cannot find a way to modify the touchable positions in her wardrobe (erozones i think)
Searching the scripts is confusing too it appears the game is using a single set of positions instead of having multiple offsets for every girl or getting their positions using their doll body parts

Edit: Are clipping masks compatible with this game? Cant seem to make one (using gimp) and her clothes protude from under her robe plus it could be useful to hide parts of her clothes during her arm animations

Last edited:

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
is there a mod to this mod that adds more clothes?
Yes, the game has basic mods support. We have a modding section on our discord where people add their own clothes among other things, the link is available on the first page.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
I'm looking forward to next vers, game will have some good updates it seens, please correct the random crashes, lucky me I save almost all the time so the max amount of time lost from a total crash is like 5min by crash, but is still not good since I'm sure a very good amount of people most not save often

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Before this update the game ran smooth, now runs but not as good as before, any idea why? also the direcxt render is enabled by default and changing to auto select does nothing.

Great mod btw.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Before this update the game ran smooth, now runs but not as good as before, any idea why? also the direcxt render is enabled by default and changing to auto select does nothing.

Great mod btw.
try updating graphic drivers.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
funny enough the lag didn't noticeably change over the last ~3 updates, must be me not using win10 for games.
i run either win7 sandbox or Sparky Linux, both on comparably old, nowadays considered low-end computers.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Why doesn't Hermonie lift her skirt anymore? Is this a bug? And she doesn't lift her shirt either. Why were these sprites removed? Or is this a bug?

I just redownloaded, and the "Show me your panties" sprite is just her without her skirt on instead of the original lifting her skirt. I changed the skirt and top (thinking they may be to blame), but she still simply removes the skirt altogether.

Last edited:

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
Why doesn't Hermonie lift her skirt anymore? Is this a bug? And she doesn't lift her shirt either. Why were these sprites removed? Or is this a bug?

I just redownloaded, and the "Show me your panties" sprite is just her without her skirt on instead of the original lifting her skirt. I changed the skirt and top (thinking they may be to blame), but she still simply removes the skirt altogether.
Since this has been mentioned many, many, many times, this is not a bug, nor is it anything that you fix right now. The developers are re-doing the graphics to be in HD and updated to allow more favors and stories. They have not gotten every sprite changed yet, including lifting the skirt and potions (since that is nearly always the next question).

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Any word on when they will be updated? Doesn't even seem like cum shows up on clothing in the new sprites.

Jučko

Jun 19, 2020
I love it but it keeps crashing :( either i get the error or the game just closes on its own... Any fixes for that maybe?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes